Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectI DID NOT bring up canibus, I was waitin to use that if and when
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=84698&mesg_id=84788
84788, I DID NOT bring up canibus, I was waitin to use that if and when
Posted by bigpo, Wed Dec-29-10 04:10 PM
that coochiefied nigga battled me. Yeah he was gonna get clowned all kinds of ways for rewriting his verse after he heard another niggas verse and clowning the nigga he rhymin with. (Once again provin his ho'ism). Quiet as kept, it wasnt bein cool with Jaime that made me that nigga, it was that HO stuff right there. I had disdaine for that nigga, a Emcee that showed so much promise in 86 and then gonna let Master P outrhyme him on 4,3,2,1. MASTER P yall. First off how did P even make the joint, and then you let that nigga basically go tit for tat with you with rhyme skills. Yeah, both them niggas came with a lame ol aa, bb elementary rhyme scheme. At least Ps cadence wasnt ugly and off beat. LL had waaay to many syllables when he was talkin bout challengin roy to a fight or some crap, and think, he re wrote that and thats the best he could do.

I say it and say it again, last good Todd did was on the Gap commercial some years back.