Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectWhat 3xkrazy brought up still looms big.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=84185&mesg_id=84526
84526, What 3xkrazy brought up still looms big.
Posted by FireBrand, Thu Nov-10-11 06:51 PM
That retirement package.

The timing of his "retirement."

The fact that he still had carte blanche, access.

The DA missing.

All of these things mean nothing unless Glenn Beck draws a diagram connecting them. But within the context of Sandusky or some other entity holding something over the University, there could be a lot more to this story, a reason to respect Joe Paterno again (and maybe even his refusal to ever retire), etc.

If there is any truth to the entire pimping ring and wealthy donors (school donors or Second Mile donors? This isn't clear.) using Second Mile for the systematic rape of young people and Penn State Football as a proxy?

Sheiiiiit.

Then maybe people weren't just turning a blind eye. MAYBE they didn't want to get disappeared like Girac or whatever his name is.

Maybe they kept their mouth shut because they didn't want to die?

But that's a whole lot of maybes.

I almost want to believe that shit, as sick as it is. Because I can't believe that Joe Paterno would allow this to happen.

I still don't want to believe that shit.

Can you imagine? We don't even know how many boys were involved. Chances are they're NOT going to come forward. These are young men now--young men from hardscrabble lives in CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA.

My mind is blown. And to be honest IF this ring of rape is as large as is implied by that cat on the radio? The only way to know is if we find out from the victims.

Because Sandusky will likely die. Either by his own hands, some prisoner or, if all this conspiracy shit is true, by some larger entity we don't know about yet.