Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectDid y'all hear what Paul Posluszny said?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=84185&mesg_id=84361
84361, Did y'all hear what Paul Posluszny said?
Posted by temps2020, Thu Nov-10-11 10:07 AM
Posluszny's freshman year was 2003. Mike McQueary told JoePa what he saw or a version of what he say in 2002. We all know JoePa did not follow up and did not use his power with the cops to get this taken care of.

So, 2003, Paul's fresh year he says from then on Sandusky was a presence on campus, in the team's facilities, running his program using Penn St as a marketing tool, having players volunteer for Second Mile - all a year after JoePa was told was McQueary saw.

If that doesn't tell you much about JoePa and his moral obligation I don't know what else will.

JoePa holds he players accountable and to high standards, we should all then hold JoePa to even higher.

Poslusny says: "If he knew exactly what was going on, you have to. You have to tell. You can’t let that go. If he knew exactly what was going on as a human, you can’t let that go."

Pretty much cut and dry.

And, shame on the students rioting on campus to support JoePa. My god it's disgusting. Privileged fucking kids.

Rotation:
Phonte - Charity Starts at Home
DJ Flash - Best of Phonte
Blu - NoYork!
Wilco - The Whole Love
Kendrick Lamar - Section 80
DJ Breakem Off & Big K.R.I.T.-Last King 2
Trombone Shorty - For True