Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectyou are a well-known moron, so you don't warrant a response
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=81098&mesg_id=81550
81550, you are a well-known moron, so you don't warrant a response
Posted by Basaglia, Sat Mar-19-11 06:36 AM
but i will anyway...

>getting excited when Duke is recruiting players that don't
>fit that "type" of player Duke is known to recruit...YOU talk
>about how Black and atheletic they are.....

what "type" of BLACK player, not white, is duke KNOWN to recruit? i'm saying there is no ONE "type" and all of you are saying there is without giving me the characteristics of that "type"

when i was pissed about duke's recruiting a few years back, it wasn't about the "type" of black player they were recruiting--which IS what we are debating here--i was pissed that they weren't recruiting enough GOOD players, black or white. i even said that they are recruiting too many WHITE players. since nate james and c-well have joined the staff, they have been able to secure more GOOD black players as well as white ones.

because you know
>when they are recruting outside of the mold of player that
>they usually recruit..

rasheed sulaimon is not outside the mold of what duke usually recruits. neither is mike gbinije. neither was tyler adams. neither was greg echenique. neither was james white. neither is shabazz muhammad. sorry. you are a moron.

>yet now when someone else pretty much just points out what YOU
>yourself point out...in terms that are more blunt....YOU are
>acting all butt hurt about it..

*i* am making fun of the perception of duke basketball that most you haters have on this board.

>just becuase Tupac wore a Duke jersey don't mean that they go
>after tough urban inner-city kids...

except when they do. when they do and an inner-city kid actually goes to duke (dawkins, carrawell, dockery, thornton, etc.) , it doesn't disprove anything, right? it actually PROVES jalen's point, right? if that ain't the most backward ass logic i've ever heard from a duke-hater, then jalen's vaneers actually look natural.

you sensative about that
>fact, and Jalen Rose pulling that card publicly got you
>running your usual conspiracy theories, diversions and flat
>out lies to cover it up..

actually, i'm glad it's been brought out publicly, because it's been insinuated far too long because no one had the balls to say it into a mic like they used to so freely when big john's hoya teams. i'd really like coach k to speak on this shit and destroy all haters. but, he prolly won't because that shit is beneath him and he know y'all just mad.