Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectWe got Blackshear. I was cool with that. I care about positions.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=80210&mesg_id=80304
80304, We got Blackshear. I was cool with that. I care about positions.
Posted by write_serengeti, Fri Apr-23-10 11:20 PM
I want Dieng especially if Mardo leaves. Like I said...I was excited to usher in the Siva era, so if we got Teague? Good. If we didn't? I was going to be cool with that. We got 2 other recruits besides Teague and Chandler. We weren't hinged on just Teague and Chandler.

>Sooooooooo if Siva has a chance to first round next year he
>comes back?

I didn't say that. I will have a better assessment after this upcoming year.

>And of course you'd value your player over a recruit. I want
>Liggins to play. So I wasn't pressed to get Lamb. But we got
>Lamb. So its win win.

Of course. I didn't say I wouldn't have wanted Teague but I wasn't pressed. Seriously after we didn't get Winston Bennett...Google him. LOL...I was pissed off and that was when I knew it could go any way and that nigga grew up here a diehard Louisville and Darrell Griffith fan. If he can go to Kentucky then nigga anybody can go anywhere. From that point I didn't sweat recruits. Rex Chapman? SAME thing. He got a daughter by my cousin and that was who he was with while at Kentucky. Also grew up a Louisville fan. You think I'm going to be pressed about a nigga who's daddy played for Pitino. UHM...NO. Now if this nigga's daddy played for Denny? Maybe and we've even lost Denny's player's kids. Dejuan Wagner. And I loved the nigga's daddy. I would fight you over the nigga now. LOL

>And how does me becoming a fan in 92 turn into 96? The years
>leading up to 96 were some of the best years. Don't make
>stuff up in order to support your points. That's not becoming
>of you.

You don't got to lie Craig. You told me that. I didn't ask you. You're exact words. "I became a Kentucky fan during the '96 championship year". Give or take a year, but miss me with the '92.

>And you're obviously upset hence blacking out on UK. More
>than usual that is. smh

I ALWAYS black out on Kentucky. I hate their guts. Why don't you get that? You couldn't begin to comprehend it. Oh you don't because you just don't. I will forever be mad when they win and forever be happy when they lose. Recruits? I care more about the big picture. You learn one day.

>And since I'm not from Kentucky, I could care less if the
>players are from Kentucky or Madagascar.

Well that's important to me. The difference between a Fan and a (f)an. It's like Binlahad Black versus (b)lack. LMAO! Move over and let a live nigga handle this.

>And it was YOU who was souped over your 2011 class. Not me.
>I don't keep up with Louisville recruiting. Don't watch
>Louisville games. So its hard for me to believe you didn't
>care about your best recruit from that class.

Right now I'm looking at Kentucky 09/10 schedule. next to my 09/10 Louisville schedule. That's the difference between you and me.

>And Stockton is a cool dude. Just for sitting on the bench
>and morale. And you said "kin". Lol

kin...like kinfolk...it's some niggas in Kentucky stuff I guess. *shrugs*

<-- Yeah right...

Southern girl but...

...attitude of the city
pretty, witty, girly, whirly