Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectRE: NIGGA I'M HAPPY LIKE GINA GRAD FELL IN MY LAP NAKED!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=79179&mesg_id=79820
79820, RE: NIGGA I'M HAPPY LIKE GINA GRAD FELL IN MY LAP NAKED!
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Jun-13-11 08:05 AM
>

Word to the Mavs and Gina Grad...damn...I knew it was worth a search. How I didn't know about her I'll never know...

- Bron went out again. So much damage is being done to his aura right now. If the Heat don't get it right for next year with a 65-win season and chip with BOTH Wade and LeLoss on beast...somebody's getting traded. Firing Spo ain't the end-game.
- Wade felt like he need to carry (he did) and lamed it up too.
- Haslem is a good ball-player. His health made this a fair series. If he would've still been crippled...things could've gotten ugly.
- JJ, Terry, Marion and DeShawn kepth things alive while Dirk was going full Euro...but...
- Dirk got it right in the 4th like real stars do. He made tough shots, got his big ass up around the basket, and put crazy pressure on the Heat's defense.
- Bosh is the heavyweight champ of deceiving stats. He does shit down the stretch most of the time. He gets killed on defense and refuses to put pressure on a TEAM'S defense when he has the ball. Its all catch and shoot or catch and hot potato pass.
- Mavs team defense was good but the Heat's teamless offense made it easier than it should have been. I agree with Magic that they have to get in a room and figure out how their TEAM'S offense is going to work down the stretch. It gets to a point in every game where no one wants to work for a good shot. Cats just start hot potato hope passing. If not that, its like jacking up 'hero' or 'superstar' shots, which is cool enough for Sportscenter and a W when they go in..its horrible basketball FINALLY biting them in the ass when it doesn't.
- Eddy House = defensive droppoff..he was late to the spot on a regular and even when he's there he's a liability because of the shootover potential. Its dope that he ain't scared to shoot like Bron and Bosh. Its not dope that he didn't make those shots.

Jimaveli