Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectGame 6 Mavs at Heat: Dirk Gets His Ring
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=79179
79179, Game 6 Mavs at Heat: Dirk Gets His Ring
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:35 AM
This isn't a reverse jinx. The Mavs are winning tonight. I expect the Heat to get out by double digits and play that way until the late third, at which points the Mavs come rolling back to win it. At the end of the day, the Heat and especially Lebron will be undone by the lack of G that undid them all series long. Hopefully they'll learn from the Mavs for next year, because the Mavs have the mentals and fundamental of a true champ.

It's a shame, too, because what a series. Let's go.
79180, great reverse jinx
Posted by rzaroch36, Sun Jun-12-11 08:56 AM
will bron save mankind?

will bron fight the terrorists?

i hope so

but mainly im hoping for a game 7

lol like simmons wrote, doesn't chandler already have 2 fouls in this one, before it even starts?

not ready for season to end, been too good

79181, Mavs wire to wire
Posted by ShawndmeSlanted, Sun Jun-12-11 08:57 AM
even if it isnt this game--itll be next. Id bet a lot of money the Mavs will win this series
79182, right. let's say it gets to game 7.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:01 AM
forget bron for a second. what the heck is chris bosh gonna do in a game 7? NUTTIN.
79183, We're still questioning Bosh at this point? As the third best player
Posted by El_essence, Sun Jun-12-11 09:06 AM
on this team, he's been perfectly fine and done more than enough for the Heat to have won this series before it even got back to Miami.
79184, I know, shit he's averaging more points this series than their Prince
Posted by LBs Finest, Sun Jun-12-11 12:36 PM
79185, Bosh has been doing his job...
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 01:08 PM
the reason that this series even went 5 games has a lot to do with the one who hasn't
79186, stop it
Posted by El_essence, Sun Jun-12-11 09:04 AM
>This isn't a reverse jinx.
79187, it really isn't. i get an L no matter what
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:07 AM
i mean, unless Bron goes for 40 in 2 straight games, lebronanon loses this series. i'm ok with that. having come to terms with my failure, now i'm just giving the unbiased analysis the people crave.
79188, Heat by 5 tonight. toss up for game 7 nm
Posted by El_essence, Sun Jun-12-11 09:04 AM
79189, I got nothing.... I have no idea who's winning this....
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<---- 5....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlgiritpmfo
79190, smh @ the picture on espn's front page
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 AM
bron, more worried about the hairline than the score.
79191, http://oi51.tinypic.com/dfagl5.jpg
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sun Jun-12-11 11:44 AM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/dfagl5.jpg
79192, lol
Posted by CaliFornicater, Sun Jun-12-11 11:55 AM
I thought I was the only person who noticed his headband trick when he fell on that possession. Haha!

Great GIF
79193, speakin as #1 better on LeRobin choking in 'offs when it really counts
Posted by mtbatol, Sun Jun-12-11 09:33 AM
...I would still be somewhat shocked if he continued his 4th qtr disappearing act. I mean, folks cop pleas on how poorly he played vs the Spurs with him being young and... well... he's on pace to play just as badly if not worst lmao. Then again, I wouldn't have expected Lebron to choke in the 4th in two straight games so... we'll see..
79194, This the NBA finals, if u need to use a reverse jinx you have a problem
Posted by Wordup, Sun Jun-12-11 10:00 AM
79195, seen
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 10:22 AM
79196, I feel like Bron will do better at home than he did on the road.
Posted by Frank Longo, Sun Jun-12-11 10:00 AM
They will be playing with desperation tonight.

Despite being burned the last two games, I think the Heat win this one. Lebron will take 20 4th quarter shots before giving people an entire summer to talk about how shitty his clutch play in the Finals was.

It's Game 7 I'm worried about.
79197, I just think the Heat will get a game where they get the calls like the
Posted by El_essence, Sun Jun-12-11 10:56 AM
Mavs did in game 3. I think a game 6 at home is a perfect time for it. Bron ain't taking 20 shots in the 4th. But he'll definitely play better at home.
79198, I was thinking the exact same thin
Posted by Oak27, Sun Jun-12-11 02:22 PM
If there was ever a game where Miami was gonna be getting calls like no others, it would be this game. Must win for Miami? Check. Chance of Stern to guarantee 7 games? Check.
79199, In a perfect world...
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 10:24 AM
Dirk goes for like 37 and the Mavs win, he then gives a shout to Bron and Wade while Doris Burke is interviewing him after the game. Real world...a Mavs win will do just fine.
79200, Mavs vs Heat 2010-2011 kind of hints that Mavs will win
Posted by Tw3nty, Sun Jun-12-11 10:24 AM
Overall Mavs lead 5-2, both Mavs loses coming in the finals.
Mavs beat heat twice at home once in regular season, once in finals.
Dirk averaging 26 ppg vs Heat

Mavs already proved they can win in Miami.
Dirk is unstoppable (obviously)
Lebron performs terribly against Mavs
Mavs bench has the advantage of Heat bench.
Highly unlikely that the Heat pull off 2 wins in a row.
79201, I haven't watched any coverage for the past 3 days lol I'm over the media
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 11:02 AM
I've never seen anything like this as far as media is concerned. I expect a great game.
79202, i just wanna watch oks go dumb + 'gendas implode if dirk cop ring.
Posted by 2.tears.in.a.bucket, Sun Jun-12-11 11:16 AM

plz baby jeezus

n/m
79203, Mavs shots Keep falling
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 11:30 AM
Refs keep the Heat in it. Mavs by 5
79204, Heat in a blowout
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Jun-12-11 11:48 AM
79205, Yep. They have two days to adjust and to get angry. The Big 3 go off
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 12:35 PM
79206, That good reverse jinx^^^^^^^
Posted by cantball, Sun Jun-12-11 01:42 PM

How mad does this make you?
79207, hi
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 09:41 PM
79208, RE: Game 6 Mavs at Heat: Dirk Gets His Ring
Posted by CaliFornicater, Sun Jun-12-11 11:56 AM
Mavs win by 5
79209, Heat by 5 after losing a big lead in 4th - again
Posted by Challenger, Sun Jun-12-11 12:01 PM
Bron leads the way ... I just can't imagine Bron/Wade losing 4 of the last 5 games, until it actually happens. I don't see it. That said, I'll miss the game tonight anyway due to prior commitment w/family ... DAMN!!! Series shouldn't been over by now! ... will clear my schedule for Tuesday night.

Challenger-
79210, *If* the Heat win tonite, they win this series for the simple reason
Posted by vee-lover, Sun Jun-12-11 12:21 PM
that EVERYONE expects this game tonite to be perhaps the most exciting, intense, and competitive game of the series because the Mavs themselves have put ALL the pressure on themselves to win this gm 6...because deep down, they feel like most of the hoops world that if this goes 7 gms, the Heat will win. Plus, I think if the Mavs lose a close one tonight, it will be more demoralizing than if they were to get blown out and that could have some carry over effect going into gm 7.
79211, D. Wade isn't letting his team lose 3 straight in the Finals
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 12:44 PM
I can't see it

if Dallas wins tonight, it'll be because of something miraculous
79212, i predict dirk will donkey punch the whole heat roster
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jun-12-11 12:45 PM
his idontgiveafuckness will be off the charts tonight

mavs in 6
79213, Reverse Jinx. I have a bad feeling this will be taken to 7 games
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 01:02 PM
because as un-scared as the Mavs have played for the most part
we all know what can and will happen with the Heat.

Plus, you KNOW the Mavs won't be facing the Big 3 and their supporting cast, but rather the big 4 and their supporting cast.

Wade, Bron, Bosh, and the REFS.

but if the Mavs win...
I just hope Cyren and whoever else moderates this forum just stays the fuck away from it for the next 72 hours.

The Money Man ain't gonna have SHIT on me!!
79214, This man right here is why I'm pulling for the Mavs
Posted by cantball, Sun Jun-12-11 01:43 PM

79215, Wojo: "LeBron could cough up Finals"(swizzle!)
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Jun-12-11 01:05 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-wojnarowski_lebron_james_dwyane_wade_nba_finals_game6_061111

LeBron could cough up Finals

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 14 hours, 7 minutes ago

MIAMI – After Spain had made a frantic comeback within two points of the United States, there came a telling moment in a fourth-quarter timeout. All hell breaking loose in the gold-medal game, Team USA was finally getting a fight in the 2008 Beijing Olympics. And from coaches to players, they could see LeBron James’(notes) eyes darting everywhere, his teeth grinding his finger nails. He wasn’t present, but lost in the magnitude of the moment.

One source called him “completely disengaged,” and this wasn’t a minority sentiment. As it turned out, Dwyane Wade(notes) played an immense part in bailing out James in the game’s final eight minutes, securing a gold-medal victory and sparing Team USA a loss that would’ve resonated far beyond, far longer, than these Miami Heat losing to the Dallas Mavericks.

This doesn’t happen every time James faces pressure, but it’s happened in the Olympics, the 2010 Eastern Conference semifinals and it’s happened late in this NBA championship series.

Sometimes, James snaps out of it. Sometimes, he doesn’t. James doesn’t need more outside conflict, more distractions, and yet Wade dragged him into a beauty with the mocking video of them imitating Dirk Nowitzki coughing.

Wade introduced James into this foolery, but his running buddy gleefully entered the fray. Wade made it worse on Saturday, when he concocted the kind of cop-out he was tacitly charging Nowitzki with selling after a Game 4 victory.

Come out and say, yes, we were mocking him and so what? Or say, hey, it wasn’t our best moment and we regret it. Anything, but what Wade did on the eve of Game 6.

For Wade to call his an honest cough that evolved into a mugging for the cameras, because, “we knew you guys would blow it up,” is worse than the act itself. Wade couldn’t be more disingenuous on this matter, nor could the Heat deserve less sympathy for the treatment they consider so unfair.

Wade knew that video had gone viral, knew that question was coming, and somehow still tried to sell pure garbage. For the Heat’s sake, trailing 2-3 to Dallas in these NBA Finals, you’d hope he’ll prepare better for Game 6 than he did that self-inspired debacle.

The Heat can accuse the Mavericks of talking trash, but Wade and James understand this: Dallas’ stars, Nowitzki and Jason Kidd(notes), hadn’t spoken a disparaging word, and never would.

Still, the biggest reason that they were so emboldened to mock Nowitzki is Dirk is an NBA star belonging to a growing minority within the league, and it has nothing to do with European roots, the way those players get openly mocked and ridiculed as soft, unworthy of franchise star status.

Increasingly, there are two NBAs: the LeBron-CAA NBA, and everyone else.

James has been a part of recruiting everyone else over to his side – Wade, Chris Bosh(notes), Carmelo Anthony(notes), Chris Paul(notes). And now, the New Jersey Nets’ Deron Williams(notes) is strongly considering joining up with CAA after firing his longtime agent. Within the NBA, this surprised people because Williams had always been so fiercely independent. He never star-gazed James like most of his young teammates, and never seemed inclined to follow.

“LeBron has almost become a movement within the league,” says a league executive who’ll recruit these players in 2012. “With Worldwide Wes and him, you’re making a decision as a player to be packaged the way they packaged him. They follow him.”

James and Wade are taking this league over, and they’ll dominate the next several seasons. Their agents are determined to leverage that into complete control of the league’s elite, and LeBron’s figured out a way to profit, too.

The Washington’s Post Mike Wise reported on a James’ text message to an NBA player in free agency that said simply, “Yo, this is King James.” This is precisely how he has done it with the college players that he’s recruited for CAA and his marketing company, LRMR. This was a true a year ago when Y! Sports reported on it, and it’s still true now.

Two years ago, an All-American college player told his coach that James called him and the young player didn’t recognize the number.

“This is the King,” the voice said.

The kid was like, “Huh?”

“This is the King.”

Uh, who?

“King James.”

Oh, right.

Yes, LeBron’s taking over and all, but Dirk Nowitzki(notes) isn’t one of his acolytes, nor one of his fans. There’s a thirtysomething core of champions – Kobe Bryant(notes), Tim Duncan(notes), Kevin Garnett(notes), and so on – who don’t swoon in the King’s presence. They don’t want his marketing company, his agents, his style.

For now, Dirk wants to beat James and Wade, wants an NBA championship, and that’s part of the reason why the Heat’s stars are so openly willing to mock him.

Modern NBA history doesn’t offer many examples of the more talented team losing in the Finals, but it could happen this year. This should’ve been on Wade’s mind when he started playing the clown for cameras the afternoon of Game 5, dragging a willing James into a sideshow that he didn’t need now.

Three years ago, Wade bailed out James in a title game in Beijing, but this is different. When LeBron James stares into space, bites his nails and disengages late in another championship game, Wade won’t have Kobe Bryant, Chris Paul and Dwight Howard(notes) to help. And this isn’t Spain they’re trying to beat, but the tough, willful Mavericks of Dirk Nowitzki.

Feel free to mock Nowitzki, but when the fourth quarter comes on Sunday night, Dwyane Wade knows the superstars who can be counted upon, and knows the ones who’ve faked their way through this in the past.
79216, The game 6 in 06 post title was...
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 01:41 PM
"The final NBA game of the year"

It was prophetic kinda.

I'm hoping this is the same way.

I don't see the Mavs winning this or the series STILL (I know, I know...) but I'm rooting for 'em. Should be a fun game regardless.
79217, Even if the Mavs win, though...
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 01:49 PM
It'll be OKP amazingness for like 2-3 days, then the parade, and whatnot...

Then the draft...

Then...NOTHING.

There's the possibility this board sucks for awhile with no NBA season. I kinda hope it goes 7 because of that.

But I definitely wanna see the Doc wild out.
79218, If the Heat lose,Bron hate will carry for AT LEAST 2 years
Posted by cantball, Sun Jun-12-11 02:29 PM

79219, my life is generally more productive from the end of the NBA season...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Jun-12-11 02:29 PM
until football starts and once you figure in fantasy drafts an all that its a really short window, lol
79220, Still say Heat in 7. A bust of a season if it doesnt happen tho
Posted by ChuckNeal, Sun Jun-12-11 01:53 PM
79221, Nope! Not a bust!
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 02:35 PM
They weren't supposed to win this year right?

My bad forgot to add my sic sic sic
79222, Yep. It is...
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Jun-12-11 02:57 PM
The sad news is...the Heat aren't special in this regard (either). Even when they lose, folks seem to want to treat them special whether its on the plea copping OR hater side.

Let's be clear: ANY team that has enough talent and/or a fair opportunity to win the title and doesn't...that's a bust of a season. This year: OKC, Chicago, LA...all busts to me. They all had some talent, more than a fair opportunity and they could've done more in the situations where they got eliminated. In the case of the Celtics..its a failure, but its a hard sell as a bust because at least they got bit by injury bugs all over. I felt like they STILL underplayed their potential (I'm looking at Fall Pierce HARD), but hey...

Its one thing to be the Clips and be at the house with no title. Them dudes didn't have the talent. They didn't make the playoffs and get a major luck of the draw. Its another thing to be IN THE FINALS, 4 wins away and come away with no title. That's a bust. And that's the case whether its that Lakers squad with Malone and Payton that got owned by the Pistons or that Philly team that AI got there a decade ago. Or hell...even those questionable as hell Nets teams with Kidd that got beat down. All busts. Ask Dirk and Jet about it..they know too. Ask them if they feel like their last time in the finals was a bust. "Ya'll know we shoulda won ya'll" doesn't mean shit. Ask C-Web...its no wonder he's going in on Bron after EVERY game where he does little more than dick in the 4th quarter of these game. Its burning Web's soul that he has no titles to show for his career after knocking on the door for some years as a King and he's watching LeBron go out.

Now, if the Heat don't win tonight and Tuesday, they'll join the long as hell list of teams who 'busted' on a season where they were in the top 5 or 6 teams that 'could've' won it. Folks will cop pleas and/or hate with force, but its the same thing...there's just a little more material to work with for either agenda because of how the team was constructed, presented, and covered this year.

Jimaveli
79223, Okay but seriously, I'm starting to get worried about Guinny.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 02:07 PM
79224, RE: Okay but seriously, I'm starting to get worried about Guinny.
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Jun-12-11 02:35 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6O0GVviNetY/TajoyImyU9I/AAAAAAAAHOc/t_LTQuTrbSA/s1600/Missing_Milk_Carton.jpg
79225, hahaha.
Posted by Guinness, Sun Jun-12-11 02:46 PM
i'm traveling in europe. haven't been online or able to see the games (3am tip offs) -- but hoping to catch this pivotal heat win tonight.
79226, Fair enough. Enjoy.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 03:21 PM
79227, why worry about that guy, of all people?
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jun-12-11 06:34 PM

79228, for the first time I actually believe Miami could lose this series
Posted by Bombastic, Sun Jun-12-11 03:07 PM
that never felt real to me until they lost Game 5.

That being said, I think the line looks about right, Heat by 4 or 5.
79229, It will be interesting to watch how the Mavs defend Lebron tonight...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Jun-12-11 03:21 PM
from Simmons:

"Dallas made a key adjustment in Game 4, sticking Shawn Marion on Wade and Kidd on LeBron — with the implication being, "We can do this because LeBron won't make us pay by taking Kidd down low and torching him" — and it worked like a charm. In the fourth quarter of Game 4, they mixed it up by throwing a zone at Miami, hoping LeBron would get confused, stand around, avoid long 3s, and stop moving. That worked, too. To repeat: The Mavericks built their defensive strategy around LeBron's limitations and predictabilities. Not a good sign for someone currently finishing his eighth season."
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6649101/dizzying-highs-terrifying-lows

Isn't that basically the same thing Pop did in '07?
79230, bron is the most COMPLETE player to ever play!
Posted by LBs Finest, Sun Jun-12-11 03:55 PM
To repeat:
>The Mavericks built their defensive strategy around LeBron's
>limitations and predictabilities. Not a good sign for someone
>currently finishing his eighth season."

or so i've been told lol.
79231, lol...
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Jun-12-11 04:07 PM

>or so i've been told lol.
79232, I think the Heat take this one.
Posted by pretentious username, Sun Jun-12-11 03:37 PM
cant let the Mavs get out to an early lead though. A fanbase like Miami's is easy to quiet.
79233, Miami is not losing the next two games
Posted by radin, Sun Jun-12-11 04:20 PM
79234, ESPN tryin to position themselves to be right...
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 05:43 PM
http://espn.go.com/
79235, what happed to the "Heat check"?
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Jun-12-11 05:49 PM
79236, damn, I missed that one. my homepage is ESPN.com...
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 06:17 PM
and it auto updates. I glanced over and saw this one and lol'd
79237, lol @ the Heat Index. That's worse than the Favre Ticker
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 06:26 PM
79238, i cant imagine the NBA letting the Mavs win this game
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 05:47 PM
if its close, expect Stern to push "The Button"

they need a game 7 cause we bout to not have any NBA for a while.
79239, LMAO...someone needs to do a Comic with Stern as a super-villain.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 06:22 PM
Cuz that "button" idea can't go to waste.

"Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one"-Anonymous

http://api.ning.com/files/ibhtJCHk2ouN7HlTkIP92YIUq
79240, if the Mav's get up they'll do them like they did the Bulls
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 06:52 PM
in the third quarter of game 5 of the ECF.

79241, Chalmers is starting?
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 06:45 PM
79242, Couldn't even sleep last night. Went to bed at 3:30am and woke up at 6.
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 06:52 PM
Now I see that Chalmers is starting. Fuck.
79243, Told ya man.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 06:56 PM
This series is infecting MY dreams, so I can only imagine yours.
79244, damn. I hope it isn't a close game
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 07:00 PM
both for the sake of your nerves and the hilarity of seeing Bron get blown out in an elimination game
79245, LOL they brought back Down for My Niggas
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 06:55 PM
79246, yeah that shit is dope. one of the few no limit songs i like.
Posted by normal35762, Sun Jun-12-11 06:58 PM
79247, Man, I got goosebumps. I love this series and I love this game.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:00 PM
79248, congrats on a decent head coaching career Spoelstra.
Posted by cipha_2, Sun Jun-12-11 07:01 PM
Thanks for the memories.

#futuretweet
79249, This has the smell of last year's finals
Posted by Lach, Sun Jun-12-11 07:04 PM
I see this going 7
79250, It's nearly identical, honestly
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:06 PM
I still see the Heat winning.
79251, Keep shooting them threes, Bron...
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:05 PM
79252, Me thinks the heat got the next two games.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 07:06 PM
79253, Well, LeBron's awake. Clearly it's the first quarter.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:07 PM
79254, JVG calling Dirk's defense. Truth poppin and lockin
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:08 PM
79255, Okay, who does JJ Barea look like?
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:10 PM
This is kiling me. He looks like SOMEONE.

Is it Billy Riggins on Friday Night Lights?
79256, every guy in the club who hits on your gf when you go to the bathroom
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:11 PM
79257, lol. very true. n/m
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 07:12 PM
79258, LMAO...This nigga said he looks like Riggins!
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:11 PM

"Jack of all trades, master of none, though ofttimes better than master of one"-Anonymous

79259, I mean, he does, right?
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:17 PM
http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/123020/2208679/2208680/2213731/090313_TVC_billy.jpg
79260, Clear Eyes...Full Heart...Can't Lose!
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:22 PM

79261, Jesse from Breaking Bad
Posted by brown sugar, Sun Jun-12-11 07:20 PM
79262, Bud Bundy
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 08:58 PM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/26700/636087-bud_bundy_large.jpg
79263, Solid call.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:05 PM
79264, GRANDMASTER JJ.
Posted by FortifiedLive, Sun Jun-12-11 09:30 PM
79265, Damn, Dirk lazy on the glass already.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 07:10 PM
79266, lol, bron like FUCK the hole, MID RANGE GAME
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:11 PM
79267, even as a mavs fan, good to see him come out strong
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 07:14 PM
79268, Time to bring in the Bron stopper
Posted by Wordup, Sun Jun-12-11 07:11 PM
79269, COME ON WIT IT BRON!
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 07:11 PM
79270, I know CherNic seen Evelyn's punk ass in the stands nm
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 07:11 PM
79271, Lmao! Who are you?
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 07:12 PM
Is this des?!
79272, Longo's current FB status: Amazing seats at venue for the Indigo Girls tonight!
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:12 PM
yeah
79273, you wanna be down with the kiiiiing!(c)run-dmc
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Jun-12-11 07:14 PM
79274, chandler does same thing bron did to him but gets call.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:15 PM
79275, Bron off to the races....
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:16 PM
<---- 5....
79276, Completely random but I miss Rasheed Wallace
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 07:16 PM
79277, This has all the makings of a guile, guys.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:16 PM
79278, Oh, hi Brons jumper
Posted by RaFromQueens, Sun Jun-12-11 07:16 PM
Long time no see
79279, bout time the Heat stopped starting Bibby
Posted by Lach, Sun Jun-12-11 07:17 PM
I thought he was a weak link. I'd rather play House if I were them.
79280, Uh oh...2 fouls on Dirk?
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:18 PM
79281, Dirk got 2 = Game 7
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:19 PM
<---- 5....
79282, Stern is playing God here.
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:20 PM
79283, Dirk's guys are helping, for damn sure.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:20 PM
79284, The Mavs not going away man...
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:20 PM
<---- 5....
79285, Terry's J is wet #RickRossGrunt
Posted by Radio Rahim, Sun Jun-12-11 07:22 PM
79286, Yep, the glasses do be helpin'.
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:23 PM
79287, I dunno why. But it bugs me that Wade and Bron do everything together.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:24 PM
Walking into/out of the arena.

Clowning Dirk.

Pressers.

It's corny.
79288, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTvhWVTwRnM
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTvhWVTwRnM

79289, Oh, we'll see.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:28 PM
They lose this series and it might not be so perfect in paradise.

But maybe it's just cause nobody likes Kobe *shrug*
79290, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpTDAow4XU8
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpTDAow4XU8
79291, LMAO at leaving Bron open. Ha.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:27 PM
79292, that's arrogance... funny as hell but arrogantly passive
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:32 PM
79293, That was obviously gonna be a charge on Chandler.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:27 PM
79294, God they need to do away with the charge call.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 07:28 PM
79295, FUN
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:28 PM
79296, sigh. how about shooting off the drive bron.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:28 PM
79297, What is he doing?
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:29 PM
He ran out of steam in the first 3 minutes?

Clanged open shots, passing up opportunities, and sloppy passing?
79298, the Mavs don't give a single solitary fuck.... wow...
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:29 PM
<---- 5....
79299, Dallas' ball movement is fuckin incredible
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 07:29 PM
Spolly is DONE with Bibby. I want James Jones in shit. Mia needs to adjust to this zone better
79300, It's beautiful, honestly.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:30 PM
I keep thinking someone's gonna cough it up, but damn if they don't have amazing ball movement.
79301, YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:29 PM
79302, what a run with dirk out
Posted by electricflower, Sun Jun-12-11 07:29 PM
79303, E.House is about to gun.
Posted by Kira, Sun Jun-12-11 07:29 PM
79304, 4 laptops.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:31 PM
79305, Thank you for reminding me of that line.
Posted by selppataei, Sun Jun-12-11 08:31 PM
79306, ^ SEES IT ^
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:31 PM
<---- 5....
79307, If I'm Dallas I can live with LeBrogaine shooting Js all game
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 07:31 PM
yeah, I like that better
79308, Seems like he's happy to shoot J's all game too.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:31 PM
79309, or drive in the lane and kick it back out
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:39 PM
79310, those jumpers get harder and harder to hit when your losing or
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:32 PM
the game is tight..
<---- 5....
79311, you know? it's not like it's Reggie Miller or Ray out there.
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 07:33 PM
79312, Keep shooting those 3s
Posted by CaliFornicater, Sun Jun-12-11 07:32 PM
Bron. I like Dallas's chance if Miami stays outside.
79313, BULLSHIT. That shouldn't have gone in. LMAO
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:34 PM
79314, Dallas looks incredible. I think everyone that's played scored.
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 07:35 PM
even their 9th and 10th men got the glow.
79315, when foul sponge maheimi scores........
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 07:37 PM
79316, Great hustle. So far, the Mavs seem to want it more
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 07:37 PM
79317, YUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLL
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:37 PM
WHAT THE FUCK STEVENSON WHAT THE FUCK
79318, lol
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:40 PM
79319, That french nigga hustles.
Posted by Kira, Sun Jun-12-11 07:38 PM
79320, he got that FOTB work ethic nm
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 07:39 PM
79321, I know it's only the 2nd quarter but HOLY SHIT
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:38 PM
The Mavs truly deserve this one.
79322, lmao.. early
Posted by Beezo, Sun Jun-12-11 07:38 PM
79323, Dallas cant start feelin themselves tho....still early n/m
Posted by ChuckNeal, Sun Jun-12-11 07:39 PM
79324, Dallas with these god damn threes.
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 07:38 PM
Laker / Kobe fans, this is looking familiar
79325, Yup, but this is much easier to watch.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:41 PM
79326, oh. no doubt. nm
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 07:42 PM
>
79327, Holy Shit!!! Deshawn the assassin!!
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 07:38 PM
79328, the Mavs don't give a FLYING FUCK.... WOW!!!!!!!!!
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:38 PM
<---- 5....
79329, deshawn is killing it this series from 3
Posted by electricflower, Sun Jun-12-11 07:39 PM
hitting all his wide open looks, can't even remember when he missed
79330, Lebron stopper comin at the Heat necks.
Posted by V3rb, Sun Jun-12-11 07:39 PM
79331, Keep on playing like you're down 20, Mavs
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:40 PM
I mean, goddamn, KEEP ON SHOOTING THOSE 3s, SOULJA BOY
79332, Heat: 28.. Mavs Bench: 23...
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:40 PM
Are you kidding me? No really..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<---- 5....
79333, Bron and Wade should go ahead and sign Bosh's summer camp application
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:40 PM
and figure out which Caribbean island they plan to drink away their troubles on.

79334, Souljah!!!!! I can feel the LeBrograine hate from here. It's the hate of
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 07:40 PM
15 suns and 85 nuclear reactors. That man is so driven to win this game it's scary.
79335, HAND DOWN...MAN DOWN!!!!
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 07:40 PM
79336, Bailout call
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:42 PM
79337, Eddie House is feeling it.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:42 PM
If you're a Heat fan, you're fucking terrified, right?
79338, i think mavs are undefeated when deshawn hits 3 or more 3pointers
Posted by The Letter L, Sun Jun-12-11 07:42 PM
79339, EDDIE HOUSE JACKIN!!! YES!!!
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:43 PM
<---- 5....
79340, lol @ Van Gundy hating on the Germans
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 07:43 PM
79341, and now a no-call. THE BUTTON WAS PRESSED
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:43 PM
79342, the refs have been terrible so far, but it's mostly been good for dallas
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:44 PM
79343, so you're saying the refs ACCEPTED?
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 07:46 PM
79344, Nice no call, refs.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:44 PM
79345, I was hoping I wouldn't see this goofy-ass trailer again.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 07:44 PM
79346, just wait til Dirk gets here from Dallas
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 07:45 PM
79347, A movie based on Rock Em Sock Em robots? Well, Hollywood gave up.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:45 PM

79348, Did Hugh Jackman and Evangeline Lily lose a bet or something?
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:45 PM
They both have money, right?
79349, we need a group trip to Real Steal opening night
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:45 PM
79350, I would need to eat an ungodly number of pot brownies before I saw that.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:46 PM

79351, LOL Chalmers just kicked over Barea's fort
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 07:46 PM
79352, OH HAI KOBE BRYANT GRAPHIC
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:47 PM
79353, 5.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM
79354, Heat need to get this 3rd foul on Dirk asap
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 07:48 PM
79355, Dirk ain't lookin' so hot tonight....
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:48 PM
79356, WADE BRINGIN EM BACK!
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 07:48 PM
79357, I say this with no sense of irony...Wade's Team.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM

79358, WADE WITH THESE BLOCKS FAM!
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM

79359, godDAMN that was a nice block by wade
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM
79360, Wow, just like that. lol
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM
79361, ...and that could be the ballgame.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM
79362, lmao. how they gon go to a commercial break!?!?!
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM
79363, Eddie House is the only likeable member of the Heat.
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM
79364, *Edit* I mean Haslem is ok.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:50 PM

79365, EDDIE HOUSE! IRRATIONAL CONFIDENCE!!!!!!
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM
79366, LMAO, here we go. This shit is going to go into a GUILE
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM
and end.
79367, WOW! GAME MAD PERSONAL!
Posted by Wordup, Sun Jun-12-11 07:49 PM
79368, that really was a legit block? Heat being better without Rogaine.
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 07:50 PM
you see it.
79369, smh @ Disney cutting away from the confrontation.
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 07:50 PM
fuck this weak broadcast.
79370, DAG, spo should get fired just for not playing eddie house
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:50 PM
79371, Uh oh...
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:50 PM
79372, YOU'RE LIKE 3 GMS LATE ON HOUSE, YOU MORON SPO
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 07:50 PM
79373, ^^^^
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:51 PM

79374, Heat just saved their season with that run..
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:50 PM
but don't think I ain't gonna talk about Bron being on the bench when it happened!! NOPE! YOU SEENT IT!..

lol
<---- 5....
79375, Chalmers is also a bitch. n/m
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 07:51 PM
79376, Mark Jackson is going to be a horrible coach. n/m
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 07:52 PM
79377, yep, he had no business going into all that shit
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 07:52 PM
79378, right? fuck he fly in outta nowhere for?
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 07:52 PM
79379, Chalmers look extra sweet...he don't want it with Stevenson
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 07:51 PM
79380, Joel, Howard, Bron need to be suspended
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 07:51 PM
NOPE. they was off the bench and tried to break that up
79381, JVG called it. The timeout is the out.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:52 PM
79382, FUCK THAT.. it dont mean you get to run to the fight
Posted by My_SP1200_Broken_Again, Sun Jun-12-11 07:54 PM
...Suspensions should be handed out early tomorrow
79383, NOPE. cause they ran into the scrum.
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 07:54 PM
they weren't just standing by, they got involved

(of course, it won't happen, but "the spirit of the rule" was broken by those who got involved)
79384, fortunately the league goes by the rule...not the spirit.
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 07:56 PM
79385, It was a timeout tho lol
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 07:53 PM
79386, CHALMERS GOT A COMPLEX!
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 07:52 PM
FUCK YOU STEVENSON!!!!
79387, he's short and he's from alaska...haha
Posted by ALmighty44, Sun Jun-12-11 07:52 PM

<----there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home
79388, These skirmishes at this point are just dumb.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:52 PM
79389, pretty much
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 07:53 PM
79390, not really. they've played five closely contested games.
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 07:53 PM
shit SHOULD happen.
79391, right?
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:54 PM
79392, have some self control and composure come on.
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 07:55 PM
79393, Okay.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:56 PM
No sense in risking suspension in a possible Game 7.
79394, yeah, NBA needs to just call a double tech and KIM
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 07:55 PM
79395, techs for deshawn and chalmers and move on
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 07:54 PM
79396, right? why the hell do the refs get to go to the tape for Ts?
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:56 PM
either some guy thugged out and everyone knows or let it slide.

god, this league is so weak.
79397, Mark Jackson: Please take Miami's dick out of your mouth...
Posted by rjc27, Sun Jun-12-11 07:54 PM
I've always been a huge fan but I'ma have to mute this bitch! He is so 1 sided tonight its sickening
79398, Corey Brewer was not about to get suspended.
Posted by Kira, Sun Jun-12-11 07:54 PM
N words need to calm down.
79399, I'm like *this* close to figuring out House's ranking in Finals 3FGs
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 07:55 PM
cuz you know there's some shock-posting names you could toss on the list below him.
79400, lmao I love JVG. nm
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 07:55 PM
79401, "What's he supposed to do? Run to the locker room?" -JVG
Posted by Servo, Sun Jun-12-11 07:56 PM
79402, Maybe they need to sit Dirk back down... lol
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 07:57 PM
<---- 5....
79403, Bron's been on the bench damn near the whole quarter...
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 07:57 PM

79404, Yikes, Dirk has been BAD.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 07:57 PM
79405, why are nba refs terrible? why?
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 07:59 PM
79406, Not for bookies.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 08:00 PM

79407, Breathe on Wade, and he gets a call. LMAO
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:00 PM
79408, lol refs lol
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 08:00 PM
<---- 5....
79409, lol wade gettin mvp chants
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 08:00 PM
79410, I swear to god I couldn't pick who'll win with a gun to my head.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:00 PM
This series is mind boggling.
79411, Jet=$$$$
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 08:01 PM

79412, Jason Terry is NOT fuckin with yall
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 08:01 PM
79413, So, will JET call out Dirk?
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:02 PM
79414, Basically, play Eddie House, get torched. There's a reason why he
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 08:02 PM
hasn't played guys.
79415, WHATS GOING ON WITH DIRK?????
Posted by Wordup, Sun Jun-12-11 08:02 PM
79416, Dirk is scurred, man.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:03 PM
79417, Imma have to agree.. no aggressiveness whatsoever...
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 08:04 PM
<---- 5....
79418, he has 2 fouls already... that said, he is not looking good at all
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:06 PM
79419, He caught whatever Bron had.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:07 PM
79420, based on those 2 shots.. he's ain't scared.. he just broke... lol
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 08:09 PM
<---- 5....
79421, c'mon
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 08:04 PM
79422, LOL. Longo is about to have a moral victory tonight
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:03 PM
79423, I dare him to call Dirk a pussy while he's at an Indigo Girls concert.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:03 PM
79424, oh damn
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 08:09 PM
79425, Thank god for Jet, cause Dirk is stinkin it up.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 08:03 PM
79426, Terry GUNNIN
Posted by V3rb, Sun Jun-12-11 08:03 PM
79427, damn, Dirk is ice cold.... good thing he inspired Terry
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:03 PM
lol
79428, SMH Heat need to take advantage of Dirk's poor shooting
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 08:03 PM
79429, J. Terry cold blooded
Posted by Roadblock, Sun Jun-12-11 08:03 PM
79430, the Mavs really don't give a fuck.... even when Dirk is broke... lol
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 08:03 PM
<---- 5....
79431, lol
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 08:08 PM
79432, Terry is carrying us. Dirk get your fucking head in the game.
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:04 PM
79433, the trials and tribulations of Choke Nowitski
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jun-12-11 08:05 PM
not lookin good dirk
not lookin good
79434, lol
Posted by BSharp, Sun Jun-12-11 08:27 PM
Go watch cleverly-spun Kobe Bryant highlight reels. At least Dirk shoots like this in the second quarter rather than the fourth.
79435, i've called kobe out for plenty of shitty performances
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jun-12-11 09:04 PM
and i've been a dirk supporter, louder than ever during the finals and i'm pulling for a mavs win for a. dirk and kidd t get rings, b. tyson is a hometown kid, c. fuck the hobo's here on okp, and d. fuck the heat and their ass clown stars

so your snark is BADLY misplaced

anyhow, a spade is a fucking spade, and dirk is choking in this game up to this point. i'm hoping he pulls it together for the fourth... but you can't deny he's choked thus far.
79436, You called him Choke Nowitzki, dummy.
Posted by BSharp, Sun Jun-12-11 11:36 PM
Call your boy Chokey Bryant, asshole. I respect the fact that you love your Lakers, but your boy has never been as clutch as Wade was in 06 or as clutch was Dirk as this year.

Choke on that, bitch.
79437, hi
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 09:41 PM
79438, Is anyone else hoping AI is taking notes?
Posted by Kira, Sun Jun-12-11 08:06 PM
AI could do what Jason's doing with ease.
79439, Dirk...get your shit together man. Rub some Terry sweat on your hands
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:07 PM
79440, Bron ain't been to the line in so long he forgot how to shoot FTs
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 08:08 PM

79441, haha.. nga was like where I stand again?
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 08:13 PM
<---- 5....
79442, I cannot believe Dirk is 1-11.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:09 PM
More than that, I can't believe the Mavs are up by 2.
79443, Yeah
Posted by RaFromQueens, Sun Jun-12-11 08:13 PM
>More than that, I can't believe the Mavs are up by 2.

Terry lighting it up
79444, Dirk should take it to the hoop and draw a foul
Posted by Wordup, Sun Jun-12-11 08:09 PM
79445, SMH @ these missed free throws MIA
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 08:10 PM
they have GOT TO GOT TO GOT TO take advantage of Dirk's sucky shooting. Ima keep saying that shit. Take fucking advantage! Go inside!
79446, It'll be awkward for Dirk to get a Finals MVP with a 3-20 line.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:10 PM
Yeah, yeah, 6-24....ha, youre hilarious.
79447, ....
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 08:11 PM

79448, Ahem. 15 boards.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:15 PM
Know the last time Dirk grabbed 15 boards in the Finals?

Game 2 of the 06 Finals.
79449, Lmao I'm just fucking with you man. You lobbed that shit over the plate
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 08:17 PM

79450, As soon as I posted it I was like aw fuck.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:22 PM
79451, So it was only kinda awkward for Kobe?
Posted by RaFromQueens, Sun Jun-12-11 08:17 PM
79452, Lol
Posted by RaFromQueens, Sun Jun-12-11 08:16 PM
79453, Terry is locked in like Maverick and Goose
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 08:11 PM
79454, y'all nervous? i'm nervous.
Posted by 2.tears.in.a.bucket, Sun Jun-12-11 08:11 PM

go mavs.
79455, Jeez, Longo must have about 1000 pins in his Dirk doll right now
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:11 PM
79456, Longo about to have a 'Kobe-haters on Kobe' moment tonight
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:15 PM
the ghost of 6-24
79457, Definitely
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:22 PM
79458, This officiating is such garbage
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:11 PM
Just because dude loses his balance and steps out doesn't mean you have to call a fucking foul. And that's the damn lead official making that call in Javie.
79459, FTs: Miami: 14 - Dallas: 7
Posted by LegacyNS, Sun Jun-12-11 08:15 PM
<---- 5....
79460, Heat are attacking the paint far more aggressively, it's deserved
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:24 PM
I'm talking about the really stupid calls like that Chalmers bs to end the half.
79461, somebody get that boy a pilsner, Dirk needs to get loose
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 08:12 PM
79462, dirk 1-12 and miami losing lol
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 08:14 PM
dirk will erupt in the 2nd half
79463, fuck pilsner. get him some sherm.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 08:17 PM
79464, Dirk playing like old Dirk
Posted by Wordup, Sun Jun-12-11 08:13 PM
79465, bailout call once again
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:13 PM
I dunno. Dirk ain't playing well. And that usually means a GUILE
but the Mavs aren't sucking on D so much
79466, Wow what a first half
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 08:15 PM
Just wow lol
79467, It's quite clear (at least to me) that stern wants a gm. 7
Posted by Typical OKP, Sun Jun-12-11 08:15 PM
Dallas still has a shot though. Dirk needs to step up...
79468, Dirk is turning into softee Dirk of old? :(
Posted by mtbatol, Sun Jun-12-11 08:15 PM
right when he got all of us convinced he's a G, he chokes it up like this falling away from the basket as he shoots? meh... thank God for Terry
79469, missing shots =/= any of that
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 08:26 PM
79470, Nah, he's doing okay.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:28 PM
Missing shots, and not agressive, but not looking as bad as he did in 2006 after Game 3.
79471, i'm watching on DVR so i may be off here a bit. but told yall Chalmers
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 08:17 PM
don't fuck around. iono if they have hoods in AK but that bol ain't no chump
79472, LOL. dude was clearly out of his element in that situation.
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 08:20 PM
79473, gangs are a problem in some Inuit communities
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 08:24 PM
>don't fuck around. iono if they have hoods in AK but that bol
>ain't no chump

that's all I know tho
79474, ^^^Life-long Heat fan^^^
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:25 PM
79475, if the game was over right now, Truth would be winning doubly
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:19 PM
79476, For all the shit Basa gets for it...
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:21 PM
Truth has set this up for himself perfectly.

The only way he'd lose is if Bron won Finals MVP.
79477, Dirk's getting great looks, keep on shooting em
Posted by LA2Philly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:21 PM
Just one of those halves. He's not repeating that again.
79478, RE: Dirk's getting great looks, keep on shooting em
Posted by CaliFornicater, Sun Jun-12-11 08:30 PM
Diggler going to find that j in the second halve.

The Jet is clutch.
79479, Lebron came out strong but still not that aggressive...
Posted by tzt2004, Sun Jun-12-11 08:23 PM
it's like he's fading in and out.

I LOVE Eddie House!!
79480, 2 things: 1. Bron's pregame speeches are corny as fuck.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:24 PM
Trust me, I suffered through Kobe trying to be the vocal leader the year after Shaq left. It just didn't fit him. We can say the same shit about Bron. His speeches are terrible, and embarassing.

2. NBA.com needs more shine for their mini movies. Those shits are GOOD.
79481, ugh, sometimes I hate being married.
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:30 PM
I have the projection screen and surround sound going for the game, and for most of the first half, she had the stand mixer going at full blast in the adjacent kitchen.

At halftime, she comes in, and says "hey, can you watch the game in the man cave so I can watch the tony awards?"

Fuck.

And she didn't hesitate to point out that the whole reason she let me have that room and paint it orange and blue was specifically for shit like this.
79482, that is crazy. 50 points from all the people not named Dirk
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:30 PM
79483, lol, Barea lookin' like Derrick Rose down there
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:34 PM
79484, Damn, how was Chandler not fouled there?
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 08:35 PM
79485, LOL, Stern is ramming his fingers on that panic button
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:36 PM
that looked almost like a "flop of convenience" though
79486, mavs are just better, especially when bron is like this
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:36 PM
79487, Listening to Premier instrumentals in the background of this game. Holla
Posted by Radio Rahim, Sun Jun-12-11 08:37 PM
79488, lol lebron doesn't want this
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 08:37 PM
79489, he tucked his head and drove and threw up a no look shot
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 08:40 PM
79490, Like a good neighbor...
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 08:37 PM
terrible dribble drive dude
79491, Mavs: do NOT PISS THIS away. Keep on playing that D
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:38 PM
79492, lol if I were J.Terry i'd have some choice words for Dirk........
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 08:39 PM
79493, is he getting interviewed? did a reporter ask him about dirks
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 08:42 PM
performance?
79494, naw i was just referring to Dirk throwing him under the bus. JT been
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:01 PM
carrying them in this game while dirk shot 10% in the first half
79495, then you didnt get my reference
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 09:48 PM
dirk "throwing him under the bus" was dirk getting asked directly about jason terry's performance to which he gave an honest answer, was right and was cosigned by terry.
79496, this feels like a long-ass timeout.
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 08:40 PM
be interesting if either team breaks a big run now
79497, love that commercial of players working out
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:40 PM
i would watch a weekly series of pro athelets offseason workouts
79498, Durant looks funny in it though.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:42 PM
79499, Man what the hellMiami
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 08:41 PM
79500, Come on...the fuck was that?
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 08:42 PM

79501, I owe JJ an apology
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 08:42 PM
He is balling these last 2 games.
79502, Not just these last 2, man...
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:44 PM
79503, i meant this series
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 08:47 PM
he destroyed LA
79504, jj barea is embarrassing long-armed alaskans
Posted by s_dot_miles, Sun Jun-12-11 08:42 PM
79505, what a dumb foul by bron.
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:43 PM
79506, lmao, dirty ass Ian tossed Dinobosh outta bounds...
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:43 PM
79507, JJ - intelligente!
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 08:44 PM
79508, LOL. Breathe on Wade... it's a foul
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:44 PM
79509, They gotta be careful, considering Dirk already gave him the flu...
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 08:46 PM

79510, Jesus Fucking Christ Miami's crowd is weak...
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 08:45 PM

79511, These foul calls man. Don't do this...
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:45 PM
79512, Cmon Shelly, no need to be flagrant w/that
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:46 PM
79513, LMAO Shelly.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:47 PM
79514, you gotta earn it my lane, doc.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:52 PM
79515, goddamn, dirk just can't get anything to go down.
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:46 PM
79516, Bron doesn't want this...at all.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:46 PM
Wade and Bosh are making him look like the 3rd wheel.
79517, ^^^^^^ cant agree more, and im pro-lebron
Posted by Oak27, Sun Jun-12-11 08:47 PM
79518, i owe bosh an apology. he's manned up nicely
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:46 PM
the second part of the playoffs.
79519, Barea needs to stop dribbling
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:46 PM
79520, Stern is trying his damndest to cheat this.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 08:47 PM
79521, sounds like there's a decent amount of dallas fans there
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:48 PM
79522, Bumblebee (Barea) and Cliffjumper (Terry)....I owe them both an apology
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:48 PM
79523, The NBA has too many company men on their payroll.
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 08:48 PM
Mark Jackson & JVG are forgetting what the league was like when they were player/coach.
79524, THAT'S RIGHT YOU GOV CHEESE EYED MOTHERFUCKER
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:49 PM
FUCK YOU
79525, as a poor mans MJ, "Government Cheese" is a great Wade nickname
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:54 PM
79526, Wade such a cry-baby.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 08:49 PM
79527, Custodian
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 08:49 PM
he is like this teams Scalabrini
79528, cough on that Wyade
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 08:49 PM
79529, lil' chip off wade's legacy there
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:49 PM
79530, at least he's showing some passion, unlike LeBronica. nm
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 08:52 PM
79531, Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 08:50 PM
79532, CUSTODIAN
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:50 PM
79533, Good! Give his ass a T for that!
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:50 PM
79534, Brian "The Hitman" Cardinal. lol
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 08:51 PM
79535, LOL, Shelly lookin' awkward as hell out there...
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:51 PM
79536, you want pretty, date a model. i get results.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:52 PM
79537, If the mavs keep it close can y'all name white thursday
Posted by Kira, Sun Jun-12-11 08:51 PM
after the custodian?
79538, I don't understand how Marion doesnt understand giving up the ball.
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:51 PM
Its a disaster when he's dribbling
79539, yeah. That layup, dude...
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:52 PM
79540, lol Cardinal...making opponents pay.
Posted by Buck, Sun Jun-12-11 08:51 PM
79541, he's a goon. he knows his role. brilliant foul.
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 08:53 PM
79542, Lol @ all the apologies in this post
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 08:52 PM
im glad everyone is at least manning up. This is a great game so far.
79543, meh. dallas should be up by a bajillion if not for dirk's misses
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 08:54 PM
miami has been really unimpressive and uninspired tonight. especially bron.
79544, yep
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 08:56 PM
79545, LMAO @ these pathetic Heat fans.
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 08:54 PM
79546, I'LL NEVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE COMPARE LEBRON TO KOBE...
Posted by kysersozey, Sun Jun-12-11 08:54 PM
i apologize for all the shit i talked before... clearly i didn't
know what the fuck i was talking about
79547, bron is passing the ball entirely too much. dudes are wide open but
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 08:55 PM
they ain't hitting shots
he and wade need to go into gun mode
and they need to get bosh the ball more
79548, Case in point...
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 08:56 PM

79549, ^^ when HE'S criticizing, folks....
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 08:59 PM
79550, They're STILL talking about this little skirmish?
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 08:55 PM
cmon. so weak, NBA.
79551, Marion is playing like an idiota on the O side
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 08:55 PM
79552, heat win: no suspensions. Mavs win: suspensions.
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 08:56 PM
79553, lol
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 08:57 PM
79554, Watch
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:04 PM
79555, Marion with the line drive free throws
Posted by Tw3nty, Sun Jun-12-11 08:58 PM
79556, Heat lookin real "Calipari-coached" from the free throw line
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 08:59 PM
79557, man, the Mavs play one more quarter like this...
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 08:59 PM
79558, lemon booty@miami heat
Posted by The Letter L, Sun Jun-12-11 09:00 PM
79559, Man oh man if this shit can hold....
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:00 PM
With Lebron having 3 straight awful games?

Oooooohweee.
79560, he's -20 right now
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:02 PM
i know +/- is flawed for individual players, but it ain't that flawed
79561, I don't put much stock in it.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:04 PM
But I do watch the passiveness.

All I'm saying, and I know you and the others agree cause it has been talked about, is Kobe wouldn't go out like this. Not for a fucking chip.
79562, right, he just quits in game 6s
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:05 PM
79563, That nigga shriveled up like a goodamn Shrinky-Dink.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:03 PM
I was riding for dude but this series is inexcusable.

79564, this is becoming a yearly ritual. Reg. season, LeBrograine is the best
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:06 PM
ever, already top 20.

The playoffs hit, abysmal performances, lack of heart.

"I can't ride for dude."

Rinse and repeat.
We'll see you back the Brogaine bandwagon next year.
79565, It's hard not to get behind dude when he's making incredible plays
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:09 PM
and this season was particularly bad when he did so well in the Semis and ECF.

Then he does shit like this.

79566, Vince used to make incredible plays. So did Nique. I mean the guy
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:14 PM
makes lots of great plays but he has the heart of a preemie midget kitten
79567, HAOH!!! GADOUKEN!!
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:01 PM
79568, That just might be the series...
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:01 PM

79569, Frenchy! He looked so surprised to get the ball, lol
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:01 PM
79570, Refs gonna have to work hard for this game 7.
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:01 PM
79571, the Heat are 15-26 from the line
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:04 PM
the fuck? 26 FT attempts?!
79572, they need 26 more attempts. already got 4 with 10:30 left smh
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:08 PM
79573, GOTDAMN THAT FRENCH NIGGA HUNGRY
Posted by Kira, Sun Jun-12-11 09:02 PM
Is his contract about to be up?
79574, We play terrible with a lead. Remember Portland. FOCUS GUYS!!!!
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:02 PM
Look at that 12 pt lead earlier. Don't let up and put your foot on their throats.
79575, THE MAVS DONT GIVE A FUCK!
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:03 PM
79576, definitely need to get in this joint
Posted by Jay 3000, Sun Jun-12-11 09:03 PM
before it gets crazier LOL
79577, Heat are NOT playing like this is the Finals
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 09:03 PM
Like for real???
79578, Dallas hitting 3's. Miami missing free throws
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 09:05 PM
if that changes (drastically) in the 4th, then Miami has a chance
79579, I know a few people here have gifs and photoshops ready for Bron L
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:04 PM
This board is about to go nuts.

79580, heh heh... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:05 PM
*about to go Galvatron in this mofo*
79581, WITNESS
Posted by Jay 3000, Sun Jun-12-11 09:13 PM
79582, welp heat fans.....let us all bow our heads in prayer. we have 1 quarter
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:05 PM
for these fucking unclutch ass niggas to put it together and win this game

wade: 4-12 for 13 points
bron: 6-10 for 14 points but 3 missed FTs and 5 TOs

bosh been the only one ballin but they are giving him the pau gasol treatment tonight and not giving him the ball enough

and dirk is playing shitty tonight
IF you lose ..you do NOT lose because fucking jason terry and jj bud bundy fucking barea beat you
smh
79583, Jeez. DO not put them at the line or get them in the penalty.
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:05 PM
79584, lol, get these effing bumbs off my tv
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:06 PM
the heat deserve this. not just bron but all of them, possibly excluding bosh and wade.
79585, Dirk gotta play 12 straight minutes. No bullshittin.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 09:06 PM
79586, Holy SHIT Wade.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:07 PM
79587, wade should have fucking yammed on that no D having caveman
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:07 PM
79588, then he misses the FT, smh
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:07 PM
79589, Fuck catching Dirk's cold Wade, go to the hole!
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:07 PM

79590, Here we go.
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:07 PM
79591, Foul trouble time
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:08 PM
79592, Wade about to try and take over, cause no one else will.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 09:08 PM
79593, SMH at missing 13 FTs in a Finals game
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 09:08 PM
79594, David Stern is sweating so hard.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:08 PM
79595, BAREA
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:09 PM
79596, Clear eyes. Full Hearts. CANT LOSE! Big shot, Riggs!
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:09 PM
79597, BUMBLEBEE
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:09 PM
79598, Dallas with nothing but daggers right now.
Posted by Buck, Sun Jun-12-11 09:09 PM
79599, why is eddie house in the game? This is like Thib and Korver
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:10 PM
he can't defend barea get him the fuck OUT of there
79600, he not fraid to shoot.
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 09:11 PM
79601, JJ tryna make a case for Puerto Rican statehood
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:10 PM
79602, oh he getting knighted or key to the city or something
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 11:27 PM
they gonna call him el rey jose
79603, the mavs fans just keep getting louder
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:10 PM
79604, lol and bron bein on the bench
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 09:10 PM
79605, You can look at guys & tell when they're ready to explode (c)MJ
Posted by jigga, Sun Jun-12-11 09:10 PM
paws
79606, Cliffjumper with a good steal there... but fouled by U. Kelly
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:11 PM
79607, He trying but wade has had some CRITICAL 4th quarter TOs this series
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:11 PM
and this is a bad game for him too (maybe even worse than lebron)
79608, NOPE.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:14 PM
Bron hasn't seen the rim since the first quarter, aside from one layup when he got single coverage. Even his bullrush to the basket is met with a pass.
79609, and wade has played worse. what's your point.
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:16 PM
it's not really a competition. BOTH of them need to step it the fuck up right now
79610, and another one (c) biggie
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:15 PM
79611, this nigga said "JJ glad to see Florida" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 09:11 PM
79612, So you basically need four shot makers and one long, athletic center to beat Miami
Posted by RandomFact, Sun Jun-12-11 09:12 PM
annoy Miami.

And have some veteran experience.

K.
79613, I want Cuban to have a check for a million bucks.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:12 PM
Let loose a string of expletives and punch David Stern in the face, then hand him the check and hoist the trophy.
79614, the mavs are focused, damn
Posted by Zarathuckya, Sun Jun-12-11 09:12 PM
79615, the Heat have shot so many fucking FTs. shame on you Stern.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:13 PM
79616, Fuck that, Stern did his job, these niggas just can't hit them.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:14 PM

79617, Refs tryin their damdest to keep the Heat in this....
Posted by blueeclipse, Sun Jun-12-11 09:13 PM
Heat won't cooperate though......missin a shitload of free throws.....Wade layin on the floor cryin like a bitch on that last steal is a microcosm of that fuckin team.....they're gettin plenty of calls....get up shut your fuckin mouth and play.....its the Finals.
79618, refs are doing everything to make this go 7
Posted by Typical OKP, Sun Jun-12-11 09:14 PM
miami 31 fta; dallas only 12. i know yall see it.
79619, RE: refs are doing everything to make this go 7
Posted by all stah, Sun Jun-12-11 09:18 PM
??

that is because dallas is shooting and not going to the hole ..they are shooting the lights out of the building ...

Dallas is scoring off of pure jump shots and pull-ups ....the heat are driving hard to the hole, but they are missing their free throws....

Dallas aint going to the hole ....the shooting is too good .
79620, dagger should be coming up pretty soon here
Posted by SeV, Sun Jun-12-11 09:15 PM

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/01/03/5/1339/13392164/29/nowitzki_mvp.jpg
79621, CLIFFJUMPER DON'T GIVE A FUCK...
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:15 PM
79622, Wade wants a fould called on his foot for that
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 09:15 PM
79623, A+ reply
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:16 PM
79624, he almost got it, too. Ref looked like he thought about it.
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 PM
Lol
79625, Terry is beasting
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:15 PM
79626, bron AND wade have been awful tonight. nice change of pace.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:16 PM
79627, i still feel like every dirk shot gonna go in lol
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 09:16 PM
79628, this is getting scarily close to a blowout. please!!!!
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:16 PM
79629, J's Terryn it up
Posted by jigga, Sun Jun-12-11 09:16 PM
79630, GUILE!!!!!!! BUMBLEBEE.... TRANSFORM, PISS-BOT!!
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:16 PM
79631, Mavs throwing the kitchen sink at these niggas cuz they know
Posted by write_serengeti, Sun Jun-12-11 09:16 PM
a game 7 would not be in their best interest. I'm proud of them. Seriously.

<--- LOUISVILLE'S BREEZY
79632, ITS OVER! THEY COLLAPSING!
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:16 PM
79633, yeah they about to go out like punks
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 PM
79634, i see jj getting haslem'd soon
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 PM
79635, WAIT! Did the Heat quit?
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 PM
79636, its the 4th quarter Lebron, leggo! lol
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 PM
79637, SMH they don't want it man
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 PM
They just don't want it as bad
79638, LECHOKE
Posted by Kira, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 PM
79639, They two littlest niggas in the game are coming up HUGE.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 PM

79640, Bosh fault?
Posted by Brother Rabbit, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 PM
79641, Good lord, no.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:22 PM
79642, Joke
Posted by Brother Rabbit, Sun Jun-12-11 09:41 PM
79643, FOCUS! Get a hand in every shooters face! Block out! REBOUND!
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:17 PM
79644, last 12 pnt lead erased in 3 minutes... lottta game left...
Posted by rjc27, Sun Jun-12-11 09:18 PM
bron and wade have to be smart enough to let refs help them by goin to hoop and acceptin some phantom fouls

< MVP
79645, i'm selling all my lebron cards as soon as he gets the MVP next year
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Jun-12-11 09:19 PM
he ain't coming CLOSE to kobe, let alone jordan
79646, no chance the writers give it to him after this performance
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:20 PM
buy up your D12s for next season
79647, sheer numbers and team record
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Jun-12-11 09:22 PM
79648, not a chance. writers hold grudges.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:23 PM
79649, Don't get soft, Mavs... WHOOP ASS.
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:19 PM
79650, LeBrogaine
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:19 PM
79651, LOL
Posted by Jay 3000, Sun Jun-12-11 09:23 PM
79652, ABC is doing the Heat DIRTY right now.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:19 PM
79653, If Dallas manages to lose this game, someone might off themselves.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 09:19 PM
79654, BULLSHIT CALL.
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:20 PM
79655, MarioVP
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:20 PM
79656, DIRK!
Posted by write_serengeti, Sun Jun-12-11 09:21 PM

<--- LOUISVILLE'S BREEZY
79657, Stern controllin the refs like them Buffalo Wild Wings commercials
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 09:21 PM
79658, Damn, they lettin Miami charge and go over the back now.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 09:21 PM
79659, Nice call on Barea ref. Fucking bullshit
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:21 PM
79660, damn that was a charge by Chalmers. and Bron walked.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:22 PM
79661, bron heating up
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:22 PM
79662, i'll take pictures of the parade for yal nyggas
Posted by SeV, Sun Jun-12-11 09:22 PM

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/01/03/5/1339/13392164/29/nowitzki_mvp.jpg
79663, Jason Terry's tattoo >>>> Joe Namath >>> Babe Ruth
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:23 PM
79664, ^^^^^^^^^^
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:43 PM
79665, Dirk is getting it in.
Posted by write_serengeti, Sun Jun-12-11 09:23 PM

<--- LOUISVILLE'S BREEZY
79666, Bosh saves Wade from another 4th quarter TO
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:23 PM
79667, chalmers is a fucking idiot
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:24 PM
79668, now they callin' TARP fouls
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:23 PM
79669, TARP fouls?
Posted by Oakley, Mon Jun-13-11 06:55 AM
79670, refs trying
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 09:23 PM
79671, Real Talk: Bosh might be the only nigga on the Heat with heart.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:23 PM
This nigga is Mati offa Captain Planet.

79672, yup. that's another L for me.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:24 PM
79673, basically.
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:25 PM
79674, to tell the truth, Dinobosh is making up for all that BS in the reg season
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:26 PM
79675, ha. fitting.
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 09:30 PM
I always wanted Dinobot to one-up Megatron
79676, yeah somehow he comes out lookin good.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:28 PM
79677, wow, Dallas just finds ways to not lose the momentum
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:24 PM
79678, Chalmers fucked up, in the context of the series I understand why he
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:26 PM
didn't pass to Bron, but come the fuck on...

79679, LOTS of time left man...
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:25 PM
79680, LOL SPM LOL
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 09:26 PM
79681, last minute jinx....
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:27 PM
goddamn it, it's gonna be a flaming amount of TOs within the last minute
79682, I feel like the title of the movie horrible bosses has one too many words.
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:27 PM
79683, Cuban looks like he's about to go Super Nova.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:27 PM

79684, Kidd please hit these. Please
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:28 PM
79685, Cuban is going to run around on the floor like Jimmy Valvano
Posted by write_serengeti, Sun Jun-12-11 09:29 PM
is these niggas win this game.

LMAO
<--- LOUISVILLE'S BREEZY
79686, lol that nigga Lebron walked like 18 times.
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:29 PM
79687, Another TO for Bron.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:29 PM
At least he kinda went to the basket that time.

*snicker*
79688, none of these clowns want to shoot but wade
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 09:30 PM
79689, YALL SEE BRON WANTING NONE OF IT?!?!?!?
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:30 PM
79690, yup, he's hot-potatoing out at the perimeter, sorry sight
Posted by Bombastic, Sun Jun-12-11 09:31 PM
79691, ALL SERIES. RIDICULOUS.
Posted by FortifiedLive, Sun Jun-12-11 09:46 PM
79692, yup, no explanation for that at all n/m
Posted by Bombastic, Sun Jun-12-11 09:52 PM
79693, immediate dish... sad to watch even rooting against him
Posted by rjc27, Sun Jun-12-11 09:31 PM

< MVP
79694, RE: YALL SEE BRON WANTING NONE OF IT?!?!?!?
Posted by all stah, Sun Jun-12-11 09:31 PM
>

That sequence did it for me ....He just kept passing the ball ...like a potato ..

jesus christ...

I gotta dump him after that ...mayo would have went ham....

lebron, twice, pass the ball away ...literally ...
79695, archive. I want these LeBrogainian replies on records for next year.
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:34 PM
79696, yup. crunch time pussy
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jun-12-11 09:38 PM
79697, bron doesnt want the ball
Posted by s_dot_miles, Sun Jun-12-11 09:30 PM
79698, Bron doesn't want the ball
Posted by ne_atl, Sun Jun-12-11 09:31 PM
79699, don't think i've ever seen a team fall apart like this
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:31 PM
edit: yeah i have, but it's a mental thing.
79700, Oh my god we have < 3 minutes until this board is amazing.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:31 PM
79701, lol, this shit is gonna explode.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
79702, This shit's over.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 09:31 PM
79703, No heart at all.
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:31 PM
79704, ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Posted by Buck, Sun Jun-12-11 09:33 PM
79705, dawg these niggas not even hustling for the ball
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
79706, dirk is a killer.
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
79707, DIRK MOTHAFUCKIN DIGGLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Dstl1, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
79708, that J was so smooth. nm
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
79709, DER GROSSE DEUTSCHER....!!!!!!!
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
79710, TAKE DAT WIT CHUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by csuave03, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
79711, DIRK FOUND HIS INNER BASED GOD AGAIN!
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
79712, TOs, Giving Up Offensive Rebounds, smh, these niggas don't want it.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM

79713, Sam Cassell move over, this is some REAL big ball shit
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
n/m
79714, this shit is done, Dirk deserves it, Dstl1 inbox me the paypal
Posted by Bombastic, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
79715, Thatruth is about the TEAR THIS BITCH DOWN. I have my
Posted by write_serengeti, Sun Jun-12-11 09:32 PM
orange suit ready. It matches my toes.

<--- LOUISVILLE'S BREEZY
79716, NA-NA-NA-NA
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 09:33 PM
79717, The countdown begins. Will the Heat respond to this GUILE?
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:33 PM
79718, I know you smiling hella hard right now. HOARD!
Posted by write_serengeti, Sun Jun-12-11 09:35 PM

<--- LOUISVILLE'S BREEZY
79719, NOICE... dirk did a great job getting his act together in the 4th
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jun-12-11 09:33 PM
his second half numbers should be looking pretty nice
79720, if I'm starting a franchise right today? mmm hmm, I'm taking Dirk
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 09:33 PM
79721, According to the 06 post, Jermaine O Neal >>> DIRK
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:36 PM
79722, and you'd only win if you had two OTHER 7fters to board
Posted by kayru99, Sun Jun-12-11 09:47 PM
and defend
79723, http://gifsoup.com/MjEyMTQ1NQ
Posted by 2.tears.in.a.bucket, Sun Jun-12-11 09:33 PM

http://gifsoup.com/MjEyMTQ1NQ

79724, ABOUT 2 MINUTES BEFORE OKP GOES APE!
Posted by Wordup, Sun Jun-12-11 09:33 PM
79725, Woj is preparing his Pulitzer speech.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:34 PM
79726, DIIIIIRRRRRKKKK
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 09:34 PM
79727, at least i get to see stern give the trophy to cuban
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:34 PM
79728, Anyone who brings up 6-24 is out of bounds.
Posted by BSharp, Sun Jun-12-11 09:34 PM
Dirk is CLUTCH tonight. 4-7 in the 4th.

This isn't Game 7, when he can get lucky. This is game 6, and he's TAKING this victory.
79729, 10 pts for Kobe in the 4th and 15 boards..that's not luck it's clutch.
Posted by theeraser, Mon Jun-13-11 12:21 AM
79730, CLIFFJUMPER....!!!
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:35 PM
79731, BRON WITH A CLUTCH 3 oh wait
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:35 PM
79732, this nigga waited for 2 mins left to start shootin
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 09:35 PM
79733, Oh...now Lebron wanna shoot. When all hope is gone.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 09:35 PM
79734, I KNOW YOU SEEN EDDIE HOUSE WITH THE CLUTCH D
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 09:36 PM
79735, that 3 was an a-rod 9th inning solo shot in a 6-2 game.
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:36 PM
79736, J Kidd is about to get a ring.
Posted by ne_atl, Sun Jun-12-11 09:36 PM
and deserves one.
79737, BWWWAAAHAAAHAAHAHAAAA
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 09:36 PM
79738, Hey Lebron, take your talents to the locker room LOSER!!
Posted by My_SP1200_Broken_Again, Sun Jun-12-11 09:36 PM
79739, LMAO...ok that was funny
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:40 PM

79740, ha!
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:42 PM
79741, *osama*
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Jun-12-11 11:27 PM
79742, lol bron's team quits again late! pathetic! wheres the foul?
Posted by rjc27, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM

< MVP
79743, welp, spo's unemployed
Posted by kayru99, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
79744, not his fault tho. nm
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 09:38 PM
79745, spo got undressed this series man
Posted by kayru99, Sun Jun-12-11 09:45 PM
the heat NEVER responded to dallas' zones, and he never really adjusted to the changes made by carlisle on offense. They got dallas in foul trouble early in the third, and then suddenly started shooting 3's. He shoulda told'em the situation...but then again, they should have known better, too

yeah, he gone, man

That's taking nothin from the nut-ass over-passing wade and bron did.
79746, Carlisle coached circles around Spo.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:49 PM

79747, I just hope they don't do no dumb shit and hire larry brown
Posted by kayru99, Sun Jun-12-11 09:56 PM
79748, Pretty damn much.
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 09:38 PM
79749, *stabs random people in the post* SPARTA!!!!!
Posted by ShinobiShaw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM

<------ Boho Model Madness Presents: Andy Allo

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/2298233/andyallo2-o.gif

http://www.rareformnyc.com
http://djshinobishaw.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/DJShinobiShaw
PSN: ShinobiShaw

"Arm Leg Leg Arm How you doin?" (c) T510
79750, Congrats Dallas
Posted by Roadblock, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
79751, *COUGHS*
Posted by Jay 3000, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
79752, Cuban's about to go full retard
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
79753, He aint no king but der fuhrer is strong
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
Nice 4th
79754, we just heard the last MAMA THERE GOES THAT MAN.
Posted by FortifiedLive, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
79755, dunno about that.
Posted by selppataei, Sun Jun-12-11 10:01 PM
79756, for at least 1 - 3 years, yeah lol.
Posted by FortifiedLive, Sun Jun-12-11 10:44 PM
79757, HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
Posted by V3rb, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
79758, that dude just dropped his balls in the mouth of Miami (n/h, okay, y/h)
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
79759, *Sees OKSports uniting in harmonious glory*
Posted by Kira, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
HEAT HATERS WON!!!
79760, Congrats Mavs fans ... well-earned championship
Posted by Challenger, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
They were the better team, as much as I wanted to believe it. Props!

Challenger-
79761, DUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!
Posted by mtbatol, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
79762, The best post playoffs ever.
Posted by RaFromQueens, Sun Jun-12-11 09:37 PM
79763, in the 3 years you've been watching the NBA? Maybe.
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:39 PM
79764, I can't wait to see stern give the trophy to cuban
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:38 PM
79765, Great season for the NBA. Congrats to the Mavs man
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 09:38 PM
79766, Dude. I don't wanna hear ya'll Brogainians say anything. Just be quiet
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:38 PM
79767, Dirk
Posted by ChuckFoPrez, Sun Jun-12-11 09:38 PM
79768, and dirk got the mvp...this is great
Posted by ALmighty44, Sun Jun-12-11 09:38 PM

<----there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home
Posted by Wordup, Sun Jun-12-11 09:38 PM
79770, we're about to see more players get that Larry O'Brien trophy tatt.
Posted by FortifiedLive, Sun Jun-12-11 09:38 PM
79771, GOOD THING YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT CHIPS NIGGA!!!
Posted by Quinn, Sun Jun-12-11 09:39 PM
FUCK THESE FUCK BOYS!

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!

NO NEED TO HIDE!

79772, btw, don't like to call names -- but Ryan M, I seen you doubting DAL
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 09:39 PM
79773, I sure as fuck did.
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:44 PM
And I'm STILL happy.
79774, Bron's headband still looks right.
Posted by bshelly, Sun Jun-12-11 09:39 PM
79775, im laughing at the prognosticators
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 09:39 PM
all of you

suck it
79776, JET for #MVP or I'm calling #CISM
Posted by cipha_2, Sun Jun-12-11 09:39 PM
79777, uh... no. it's finals mvp, not game 7 mvp.
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jun-12-11 09:39 PM
game 6, game 7, you know what i mean
79778, MVP of Win #4. Nowitzki MVP of Win #1 & 3. Tyson MVP of Win #2.
Posted by FortifiedLive, Sun Jun-12-11 09:42 PM
Dirk wins.
79779, No.
Posted by Bombastic, Sun Jun-12-11 09:54 PM
79780, damn. dirk did the damn thing in the fourth...AGAIN... but this is terrys game
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Jun-12-11 09:39 PM
79781, Dirk's like "Peace the fuck out"!
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 09:40 PM
79782, Damn did dirk run to the back to get his weed?
Posted by ShinobiShaw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:40 PM

<------ Boho Model Madness Presents: Andy Allo

http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/2298233/andyallo2-o.gif

http://www.rareformnyc.com
http://djshinobishaw.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/DJShinobiShaw
PSN: ShinobiShaw

"Arm Leg Leg Arm How you doin?" (c) T510
79783, BLUEECLIPSE!!! GIVE 'EM THE CHILI SAUCE!!!!!!!!
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:40 PM
*puts on the fedora and sunglasses*

THE CHILI SAUCE!!!!
79784, Dirk?
Posted by ne_atl, Sun Jun-12-11 09:40 PM
79785, Bron's career done suffered an IRREPARABLE L!
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:40 PM
i dont care how many chips he wins. he cant come back from abandoning cleveland, blowing this series and sucking complete ass.

GREATEST SEASON EVER!
79786, uhhhh, where did dirk just go?
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:40 PM
79787, To get some ethnic vagina. lol
Posted by write_serengeti, Sun Jun-12-11 09:44 PM

<--- LOUISVILLE'S BREEZY
79788, And like a good neighbor....
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:40 PM
79789, Can't take off that jersey Bron!!!
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 09:40 PM
79790, Congrats to the Mavs they fucking WORKED for this Ring.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:41 PM

79791, I just stood up and slow clapped for 5 minutes. LMAO
Posted by write_serengeti, Sun Jun-12-11 09:41 PM

<--- LOUISVILLE'S BREEZY
79792, wtf is Bosh doing collapsing in the tunnel? cmon. man...
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 09:41 PM
79793, 'cause he got 2 bitchmade teammates.
Posted by FortifiedLive, Sun Jun-12-11 09:43 PM
79794, Fam, I liked that ... he wanted it badly and was soooo close
Posted by Challenger, Sun Jun-12-11 09:45 PM
Why hold that in? Rather that than season after season Donovan McNabb "aw shucks we'll be back next year" indifference. Trust ... Sad thing, I get that vibe from LBJ, but not Bosh or Wade.

Challenger-
79795, lol jordan collapsed also when he won
Posted by rzaroch36, Sun Jun-12-11 11:25 PM
its raw emotion, great stuff

some people just don't know the feeling, working so hard for something like that
79796, Was that Bosh that just collapsed on the floor haha?
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Jun-12-11 09:42 PM
79797, CMONE HE JUST LEFT IT ALL ON THE COURT...OH WAIT
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 09:43 PM
he didnt
79798, Bron's sorry ass leadership speech said they had to be "exhausted"
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 09:43 PM
79799, Come on, that was the only nigga who actually gave a shit that game.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:44 PM

79800, GET DOWN ON THE FLO' ( c ) Pitbull
Posted by Jay 3000, Sun Jun-12-11 09:46 PM
79801, the Mavs were the better team bottom line
Posted by JAESCOTT777, Sun Jun-12-11 09:42 PM
79802, http://fullcourtpumps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/TerryTattoo-1.jpg
Posted by Innocent Criminal, Sun Jun-12-11 09:42 PM
http://fullcourtpumps.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/TerryTattoo-1.jpg
79803, Lebron is a business mogul now. He is about to be a billionaire.
Posted by all stah, Sun Jun-12-11 09:43 PM
He does not care about basketball anymore ....It's quite evident...

He does not care about his legacy or anything....

He is making some great business deals and he is getting paid, but his basketball legacy just took a dive from 40 feet up into 3 feet of water.
79804, BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA nm
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 09:49 PM
79805, http://oi51.tinypic.com/hsjes7.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:43 PM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/hsjes7.jpg
79806, YES.
Posted by selppataei, Sun Jun-12-11 10:12 PM
79807, Without Butler to boot!
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jun-12-11 09:43 PM
79808, motion to remove Scottie Pippen from the Hall of Fame
Posted by Tw3nty, Sun Jun-12-11 09:43 PM
79809, I'm in tears right now...
Posted by Solaam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:44 PM
79810, congrats, I hate hate hate the city of Dallas, but this is deserved
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 09:47 PM
79811, Congrats man.
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:51 PM
79812, it's a great feeling. you're in a small OKS club. welcome.
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:59 PM
79813, dude
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 10:20 PM
this is absolutely unreal
79814, ctrl + F "Frank Longo"
Posted by TheWhiteMedia, Sun Jun-12-11 09:44 PM
79815, http://oi55.tinypic.com/zohtsx.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:44 PM
http://oi55.tinypic.com/zohtsx.jpg
79816, dude ur team just had one of the worst seasons in history. stop it
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:45 PM
79817, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STRAW HAT WEARIN COCKBLOWER
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:48 PM
YOUR "TEAM" JUST CHOKED IT UP TO A FAR INFERIOR TEAM ON PAPER AND YOUR BOY WENT OUT LIKE A BITCH!!!!

79818, we also ruined your season
Posted by southphillyman, Sun Jun-12-11 09:50 PM
mad?
79819, NIGGA I'M HAPPY LIKE GINA GRAD FELL IN MY LAP NAKED!
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:51 PM
79820, RE: NIGGA I'M HAPPY LIKE GINA GRAD FELL IN MY LAP NAKED!
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Jun-13-11 08:05 AM
>

Word to the Mavs and Gina Grad...damn...I knew it was worth a search. How I didn't know about her I'll never know...

- Bron went out again. So much damage is being done to his aura right now. If the Heat don't get it right for next year with a 65-win season and chip with BOTH Wade and LeLoss on beast...somebody's getting traded. Firing Spo ain't the end-game.
- Wade felt like he need to carry (he did) and lamed it up too.
- Haslem is a good ball-player. His health made this a fair series. If he would've still been crippled...things could've gotten ugly.
- JJ, Terry, Marion and DeShawn kepth things alive while Dirk was going full Euro...but...
- Dirk got it right in the 4th like real stars do. He made tough shots, got his big ass up around the basket, and put crazy pressure on the Heat's defense.
- Bosh is the heavyweight champ of deceiving stats. He does shit down the stretch most of the time. He gets killed on defense and refuses to put pressure on a TEAM'S defense when he has the ball. Its all catch and shoot or catch and hot potato pass.
- Mavs team defense was good but the Heat's teamless offense made it easier than it should have been. I agree with Magic that they have to get in a room and figure out how their TEAM'S offense is going to work down the stretch. It gets to a point in every game where no one wants to work for a good shot. Cats just start hot potato hope passing. If not that, its like jacking up 'hero' or 'superstar' shots, which is cool enough for Sportscenter and a W when they go in..its horrible basketball FINALLY biting them in the ass when it doesn't.
- Eddy House = defensive droppoff..he was late to the spot on a regular and even when he's there he's a liability because of the shootover potential. Its dope that he ain't scared to shoot like Bron and Bosh. Its not dope that he didn't make those shots.

Jimaveli
79821, BUT NOT NEARLY AS BAD AS THE 76ERS
Posted by Kira, Sun Jun-12-11 10:47 PM
79822, REAP!
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:49 PM
79823, Deshawn WON bron -0-
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 09:45 PM
I am wearing a shirt from the one time i rooted for a Washington sportsteam i am glad three of the wiz from that year are on this squad. 4 more PBRs to go and i will have a good night sleep.
79824, dirk and terry should have 2 rings if it wasn't for the stern &co. BS
Posted by Typical OKP, Sun Jun-12-11 09:45 PM
yea i said it.
79825, THEY LOOTIN' IN LEBRONON, SHIT'S GOING UP IN FLAMES
Posted by ZooTown74, Sun Jun-12-11 09:46 PM

also on Facebook

Back for 22 mo' -- January 2012

HAI HATERZ
79826, And stringing up Southphillyman like Mussolini.
Posted by Lardlad95, Sun Jun-12-11 09:50 PM
*Runs out of post with a TV and some clothes*

79827, BURN IT ALL BURN IT ALL!
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Jun-12-11 09:54 PM
79828, http://youtu.be/LNAJO89f2e4
Posted by ZooTown74, Sun Jun-12-11 09:58 PM
http://youtu.be/LNAJO89f2e4

also on Facebook

HAI HATERZ
79829, j-Kidd should have an mvp too fn writers!
Posted by rjc27, Sun Jun-12-11 09:47 PM

< MVP
79830, http://oi52.tinypic.com/5dmdya.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:47 PM
http://oi52.tinypic.com/5dmdya.jpg
79831, lol
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jun-12-11 10:06 PM
79832, Cuban showed a ton of class there
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:49 PM

79833, TONS
Posted by Master Thespian, Sun Jun-12-11 09:54 PM

79834, or Sternlioni forced him to do it
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 09:55 PM

79835, cmon
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:57 PM

79836, it's Stern
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 10:00 PM

79837, http://oi53.tinypic.com/33cr9kg.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:50 PM
http://oi53.tinypic.com/33cr9kg.jpg
79838, LOL SPM MAD LOL
Posted by Wordup, Sun Jun-12-11 09:51 PM
79839, http://youtu.be/6C_A8VZmZhs
Posted by ZooTown74, Sun Jun-12-11 09:51 PM
http://youtu.be/6C_A8VZmZhs

also on Facebook

HAI HATERZ
79840, http://youtu.be/g8D4AsLzlM0
Posted by ZooTown74, Sun Jun-12-11 09:52 PM
http://youtu.be/g8D4AsLzlM0

also on Facebook

HAI HATERZ
79841, http://youtu.be/YtndOhSMpHs
Posted by ZooTown74, Sun Jun-12-11 09:52 PM
http://youtu.be/YtndOhSMpHs

also on Facebook

HAI HATERZ
79842, btw, this is my Dirk 1st round story:
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 09:52 PM
wasn't me (shoulda been me, but I was staying somewhere else the night before) but my buddy was riding to work in the morning, ~7:15ish, probably for game 3 I'd guess, and he said he was coming down the waterfront on the river and saw a big, tall gangly dude walking along (at this hour, it's generally 90% bike commuters, 5% early morning fitness joggers, and 5% homeless people waking up before the cops clear them out) and he realized as he passed them that it was Dirk Nowitzki taking an early morning stroll along the river, said he was dressed up in athletic gear just like you would expect a dude like Dirk, who probably feels uncomfortable in ANYTHING besides athletic gear.

that's all, that's the whole story, but I seriously thought to myself a dude waking up early just to stroll through an opposing city -- that's a veteran at peace with himself, and I knew he was going to put a dent in this postseason.

so probably nothing, but it struck me -- prolly the first and last pro baller that will ever stroll my commute on game day.
79843, ill say it again dirk = focused
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 10:30 PM
nobody was fucking with that
79844, http://oi53.tinypic.com/5fiwl4.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:52 PM
http://oi53.tinypic.com/5fiwl4.jpg
79845, Also, I'd better not hear SHIT about 'swept by Dallas' ever again.
Posted by ZooTown74, Sun Jun-12-11 09:53 PM

also on Facebook

HAI HATERZ
79846, http://oi51.tinypic.com/2s95ea0.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:53 PM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2s95ea0.jpg
79847, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by cheap skeiht killa, Sun Jun-12-11 10:03 PM
79848, Congrats to the Dallas fans.....
Posted by KCPlayer21, Sun Jun-12-11 09:54 PM

<---- Downtown Kansas City, Missouri 5/24/2011
79849, Also, y'all can't blame the "Hack" Wojo for this shit neither.
Posted by ZooTown74, Sun Jun-12-11 09:54 PM
Can't wait to hear what he has to say tomorrow.

also on Facebook

HAI HATERZ
79850, http://oi53.tinypic.com/2lw5aar.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:54 PM
http://oi53.tinypic.com/2lw5aar.jpg
79851, Best one yet.
Posted by Buck, Sun Jun-12-11 09:58 PM
79852, RT @kingjames #NP Britney Spears - 3
Posted by Jay 3000, Sun Jun-12-11 10:00 PM
79853, GERMAN ENGINEERING...congrats to the Mavs fans
Posted by Castro, Sun Jun-12-11 09:55 PM
except for Sev.
79854, http://oi51.tinypic.com/34ijy8l.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 09:55 PM
http://oi51.tinypic.com/34ijy8l.jpg
79855, Congrats to Doc and the Mavs fans on this board.
Posted by ZooTown74, Sun Jun-12-11 09:55 PM
Solaam and a couple of you other dudes whose names escape me right now

You've got a solid and sound team and they deserved to win it

also on Facebook

HAI HATERZ
79856, epic play off run, had the playoff opponents NO ONE wanted
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 10:48 PM
to face

shit man. amazing
79857, Dude was grinning like they were showing hitler speeches on the Jumbotron
Posted by KosherSam, Sun Jun-12-11 09:56 PM
79858, LOL!!
Posted by PimpTrickGangstaClik, Sun Jun-12-11 10:02 PM
79859, dude when he hit that last shot to go up by 11 he was grinning hard
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 10:23 PM
shit was hilarious.
79860, somewhere, a laser removal specialist is bummed.
Posted by PROMO, Sun Jun-12-11 09:56 PM
he just lost money.
79861, haha The Heat are still champs to some 3rd world kids
Posted by Jay 3000, Sun Jun-12-11 10:04 PM
that are gonna be wearing "Miami Heat 2011 World Champion" shirts in a couple days
79862, Claw is killin me with them jpegs hahah
Posted by rdhull, Sun Jun-12-11 09:57 PM

---------------------------------
'I love to watch him dance. It's almost like watching a cat clean itself or something.'(c) Drugs regarding Prince
79863, I'mma sleep good tonight.
Posted by write_serengeti, Sun Jun-12-11 09:58 PM

<--- LOUISVILLE'S BREEZY
79864, LEBRON CHOKES IN PLAYOFF AGENDA FTW!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
Posted by mtbatol, Sun Jun-12-11 10:00 PM
79865, should I start a whole new post to talk about the 2-3-2?
Posted by celery77, Sun Jun-12-11 10:00 PM
79866, DUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!
Posted by mtbatol, Sun Jun-12-11 10:01 PM
79867, Y'all aren't nearly as bad as I expected lol
Posted by CherNic, Sun Jun-12-11 10:01 PM
79868, saw miss universe in the hallway with JJ
Posted by electricflower, Sun Jun-12-11 10:02 PM
giving dirk a hug, she was happy as hell
79869, http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/dejazmach/AxlF.gif
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sun Jun-12-11 10:12 PM
http://peters70sdance.ytmnd.com/
79870, congrats, mavs fans.
Posted by selppataei, Sun Jun-12-11 10:17 PM
i remember i was in the f***ing parking lot of home depot in emeryville about to buy some oven cleaner when i heard dirk signed an extension. i thought, "okay. he's getting money, but that team is going nowhere. cuban's just giving him a little thank you on the back end of his career."

this was the last thing i expected. i'm happy for dirk.
79871, RE: Game 6 Mavs at Heat: Dirk Gets His Ring
Posted by campjowe, Sun Jun-12-11 10:18 PM
Stole this from a Cavs board.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9563/yyjhn6y.png
79872, RE: Game 6 Mavs at Heat: Dirk Gets His Ring
Posted by Soletaker, Sun Jun-12-11 10:46 PM
>Stole this from a Cavs board.
>
>http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9563/yyjhn6y.png

This is the picture of the night right here.
79873, http://i52.tinypic.com/5p4xoo.jpg
Posted by NoDrawls McGraw, Sun Jun-12-11 11:05 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/5p4xoo.jpg

79874, Dont forget about Stojakovic
Posted by Tw3nty, Sun Jun-12-11 10:22 PM
79875, Peja was a big part of their Finals run.
Posted by BSharp, Mon Jun-13-11 12:45 AM
I hope nobody is disrespecting that.
79876, Big L for Miami Heat
Posted by Ish, Sun Jun-12-11 10:22 PM
79877, Did anyone DVR game of thrones
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Jun-12-11 10:23 PM
i missed some action packedness while the Heat collapsed.
79878, Bosh crying cause he missed the pride parades for this.
Posted by haj20, Sun Jun-12-11 10:38 PM
79879, A+
Posted by Ryan M, Sun Jun-12-11 10:42 PM
79880, http://oi53.tinypic.com/u06yq.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 10:40 PM
http://oi53.tinypic.com/u06yq.jpg
79881, lol. nm
Posted by d., Sun Jun-12-11 11:25 PM
79882, http://oi52.tinypic.com/15wbbed.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 10:42 PM
http://oi52.tinypic.com/15wbbed.jpg
79883, somewhere ron swanson is nodding knowingly
Posted by GriftyMcgrift, Sun Jun-12-11 10:42 PM
> on the verge of sports crying
79884, http://oi56.tinypic.com/250p7yd.jpg
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Jun-12-11 10:47 PM
http://oi56.tinypic.com/250p7yd.jpg
79885, http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhphvaBcrE1qdwudt.jpg
Posted by mtbatol, Sun Jun-12-11 10:59 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhphvaBcrE1qdwudt.jpg
79886, LOL'ing DIRECTLY AT FRANK LONGO
Posted by yesyesyall, Sun Jun-12-11 11:10 PM
79887, well some free throws would have been nice
Posted by rzaroch36, Sun Jun-12-11 11:23 PM
cant really be mad, dirk and kidd got rings
79888, THANKYOUBASEDDIRK
Posted by haj20, Sun Jun-12-11 11:38 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/n670qe.jpg
79889, The game pretty much personified why the Mavs are champions
Posted by LA2Philly, Mon Jun-13-11 12:15 AM
Defense and depth.

Congrats, so deserving.
79890, The Mavs REFUSED to go away & Miami folded when they didn't.
Posted by LegacyNS, Mon Jun-13-11 06:15 AM
<---- 5....
79891, Wow! What an embarrassment for Lebron and his minions. Pitiful
Posted by Pinko_Panther, Mon Jun-13-11 03:24 AM
Good work Mavs!! I can't think of another player who has been
mentioned as one of the "GOAT"s to have such a horrifically
bad Finals run. There's no way you can call Lebron one of the
top ten greatests after this.
79892, How many rings does Lebron have...not1, not2, not3, not4...
Posted by subjctmattr, Mon Jun-13-11 06:19 AM