Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectYou know what...I'd really like to see Bron get some help
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=78996&mesg_id=78996
78996, You know what...I'd really like to see Bron get some help
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Jun-10-09 11:12 AM
1 to 2 good players.

I really believe a cat like Ray Allen on the Cavs would ruin the dreams of the entire NBA. Even with the rest of that wack ass roster.

Everybody shits on Bron cuz they scared. That's what it really is.

That's why niggas hate Kobe so much. They know that if his head was on right, he'd have 6 rings already. That's hard to fathom man.

I know cuz I'm a fan of a team that did it. All opposing sports fans hate success right? Everybody who wasn't a bulls fan hated our dominance...had mofo's saying shit like the league is rigged, not tuning in cuz they knew the eventual outcome...MJ/Pip, etc holding up that trophy, cheesy puffing a cigar and Ron Harper stuttering his celebratory speech.

Ya'll hated it.

That's why Kobe hate has become the new gucci rag. In 'real' life...I've heard "I hate Kobe" more in the last 3 weeks than I've heard in the last 3 yrs. LA ain't going nowhere for a minute. They got at least 2 more deep playoff runs in them. Granted the road is gonna get harder (up and coming western conference, 3 teams in the East with Finals experience now) but Kobe could really get 2-3 more rings. He could have 5-6 rings when it's all over with and 8 finals trips fam. Think about that. Your shitty ass franchise can't get to the second round but K dot Obe might go 8 times in 14-15 seasons. But Kobe's got help. He's the leader of this latest version of the Lakers but he has some great help.

Now think about LeBron's 38/8/8 ECF's ass with some 'help'. Toss him Chris Bosh or Amare. Toss him Elton Brand (healthy) or Carlos Boozer.

Hell, he don't even need THAT much help:

Toss him Stephen Jackson and Sheed Wallace. Toss him Antwan Jamison and Vince Carter...fuck it toss him Ron Artest and Zach Randolph <---yes, I'm serious.

If he get's ONE player with an above avg talent level. Lebron could go off on the NBA fam. Like literal stranglehold for 4+ seasons.

Fuckin' Danny Ferry.