Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectLOL. Fuck that dude.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=78659&mesg_id=78772
78772, LOL. Fuck that dude.
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Jun-13-11 02:51 PM
>you know u still gonna hook lebron up when comes thru your
>drive thru.

you're the one who's got your tongue firmly placed in his buttcheeks, Toine. FOH.

I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't a fan, but I wasn't a STAN. I wasn't an asskisser, and he legit pissed me off with what he did in Boston more than he did w/leaving Cleveland.

This ain't about him. I give a fuck if he and the Heat go on a three-peat, the agenda wars are over.

Bron put on an arguably worse performance in the most critical games of the playoffs than he did last year, on a bigger stage, with everyone watching his every move.

Completely rendered any comparison to Kobe up until this point moot.
Completely rendered any "Superman" narrative up until this point moot. He's got the epic run against Detroit, but this is a hit to a legacy, not unlike the one Dirk had to bear for years.

Watching the Mavs take the soul of a bunch of Heat "fans" and dogpilers that thought they were going to win it all just by being supermen on the court was priceless.

Keep thinking it's about some "oh, LeFavre took my butthole" bullshit. Nope. This is about a bunch of people who saw an opportunity to troll harder than they ever have getting everything they've said thrown back in their faces.