Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectsee I think there's a lot more money to be made in winning
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=77583&mesg_id=77668
77668, see I think there's a lot more money to be made in winning
Posted by Tiger Woods, Wed Oct-28-09 12:28 PM
and as shitty of a human as he is I do think he'd rather win than lose.

for as much as he makes now, I refuse to believe he couldn't make EVEN MORE if the Skins could manage to go 12-4, 13-3, win the division, etc.

For example, If they're good enough to host playoff games that's an extra 8-10 milli just for every game. Plus TV. Plus more merch sold in area Modell's and Sports Authorities and Redskins stores. Plus higher ratings on 980 in turn greater Ad revenue. There's so much more money to be made dawg, it trickles down.

I mean this is sort of a micro-example but the day of that game 7 last spring between the Caps and Penguins I was at the Mo's in Annapolis and there was a line 10 deep of attractive as hell white moms, no bullshit with just bundles of Caps stuff in their arms tryna hold it altogether dropping it on the floor and crap. Car Flags and shirts and jerseys and hats, it didn't matter if it was red it was getting copped. I'd never seen anything like it I swear. The day of one single hockey game in an area located right between two football towns. Now imagine that sort of response times about 10, which is what would happen if the Redskins went to the NFC Championship game.