Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectThere is really no losing scenario for you
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=62444&mesg_id=62519
62519, There is really no losing scenario for you
Posted by magilla vanilla, Mon Oct-06-08 07:20 AM
Last football season, the Giants took a backseat for me. I was damn tired of the NFL as a whole, actually having more fun watching soccer (EPL supporter's clubs in NYC= awesome), Tiki retired, and really, at the time, wasn't wrong when he aired Eli out, Strahan was holding out, Coughlin still seemed like a jackass. There wasn't much to root for, and if they tanked, the whole thing would have gotten blown up, which I saw as a good thing. Sure enough, 0-2 confirmed my suspicions about that team, and then they proceeded to become the comeback kids. Made the whole thing even better when they a) hung on to give the Pats their closest game in week 17 b) did the road warrior thing in the playoffs, and c) created 18-1.

If the Phils win, it's going to be even cooler for you, because you didn't expect it. And if they don't no big deal, because you didn't expect it. At the same time, I don't want it to happen, because then Low2 will never, e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.eeeeeeeever shut up. And you know, division rivalry and all.