Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectsome more speculation:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=54540&mesg_id=54699
54699, some more speculation:
Posted by leofas, Tue Jun-26-07 10:49 AM
this speculation prolly makes it harder for some of the people on here who are grieving, but i read this whole thread and didn't see anyone presume that anything else had happened, other than chris benoit killing his whole family...again, its just speculation, and hearsay, and i'm sorry for everyone who's grieving over this...

I got this from another web site and i'm not sure how much truth there is to it or not:

"My second cousin is an officer with GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigations) and what he's heard in his circle is that Chris Benoit's wife killed their son Daniel, called Chris and told him to rush home because of an emergency which is why he missed last Sunday's Vengeance PPV. Upon arriving home Benoit killed his wife in a rage for the death of his son and then killed himself Monday morning. His wife's body was found in the master bedroom, strangled with the cord from an alarm clock. The son's body was found in his room apparently suffocated with a garbage bag. Chris then wrote a suicide note explaining what had happened, apologized to his family, his other children (from a separate relationship), and his fans. He then fashioned a slip-knot noose from from rope taken from the garage and hung himself from the banister in the foyer of his suburban Atlanta home."

c/s