Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectWellington you mean?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=54540&mesg_id=54685
54685, Wellington you mean?
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Tue Jun-26-07 08:34 PM
Or the dude that died earlier?

I dont think there is any connection, nothing I've read at least.

Killing your family is plenty. Seems like his behavior was a little erratic, not sure what the cause/effect there is though. Was he acting weird because he had planned this or was he experiencing some psychological or neurological problem that caused it?

It seems like he sorta thought things through if he killed them, made up some phony shit about them being VIOLENTLY ill (but no hospital visit) and then just packed it in and killed himself. There also might have been some time inbetween the two murders, seems unclear. He did go through the trouble of tying his wife up and putting bibles by both bodies, so again, maybe some premedidatedness.

Finally (and I think I will leave this thread altogether after this), I'd like to point out that they found a "variety" of prescription drugs and anabolic steroids in the place. Not to be a dick but after reading all the naysaying of people who said murder-suicide (which was reasonably obvious) and connecting to steroid/drug use (not obvious but reasonable), I thought that should be noted.