Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectWith the way Brady's going..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=51299&mesg_id=51495
51495, With the way Brady's going..
Posted by Soulbrotha, Fri Jan-12-07 01:06 AM
eventually he will be as great if not greater. I mean dude is young and even Montana confessed in an interview I think about the 3rd SB win of this current Pats dynasty had that it was amazing how young Brady was winning this many back to back...

All this talk of what team he's on, what D is playing or what kinda O-line is playing is just talk. It ain't part of the debate at least in my mind when considering the goats. I'm not buying into the 70's teams being better than the present and all that either..diff time..even the players of today are bigger and stronger and faster..but that's a whole 'nother story..

right now..and we're talking about present-day..Brady's already up there with the best of 'em. Whether you wanna agree or not. The numbers and performances don't lie. A win is a win is a win..it don't matter how dirty or clean it is. If he wins one or two more SB's, best believe folks will crown him...Pats fans and non-Pats fans.