Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectRight, and we can play the hypothetical game all day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=48354&mesg_id=48525
48525, Right, and we can play the hypothetical game all day
Posted by HiKwelity, Wed Feb-07-07 11:11 PM
Now that gay couples want to get married, all of a sudden we have to have rules to cover every hypothetical situation that may ever challenge the status quo?

Does that mean we need a rule to define whether or not we can fuck people from other planets if we ever meet them? Wasn't it "unnatural" in the past for people of different races to have sex with each other?

It was. And how did we get over that? Common sense. That is why we elect people by popular vote who we think have it. But now that the "sanctity" of heterosexual marriage has been threatened, all of a sudden we are all idiots who can't understand who adults are in the world, whether or not they are relatives, whether or not they say yes, and whether or not fucking animals is ok?

Give me a fucking break, and quit playing dumb.

But I'm glad you agree that anyone feeling attracted towards the same sex is a natural feeling. I'd be very interested to see how many millions of people in the world were born that way but are so morally strong that they force themselves to be heterosexual.

-----------------

www.scholarballer.org