Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectfrom your POV perhaps..
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=48354&mesg_id=48478
48478, from your POV perhaps..
Posted by My_SP1200_Broken_Again, Thu Feb-08-07 11:34 PM
>>...so 2 gay parents is better than a single loving parent???
>
>
>Why wouldn't two loving gay parents be better or just as good
>as one loving straight parent?

because you are still missing a father or mother in each equation... so its still a single parent.. and dont even try to tell me a mom or dad isnt important...

so you have two female guardians?? how is that better than a single mom with grandma or an aunt or older sibling in that role the way many kids who didn't have fathers grew up?

I'll take mom & grandma over two lesbians raising my kids anyday thanks...

>>..do you not see how gay parents could be very confusing and
>>difficult on kids?
>
>It's nothing that kids can't handle.

What evidence could you possibly have that kids CAN handle this??? this is fucked up man.. i really hope you think a little deeper about this..

>Should we also decide which straight couples get to have kids,
>based on how "confusing and difficult" it would be for their
>kids?

LMAO! again.. your role reversals dont work for normal situations! ..MOM & DAD is the norm!!!

>>do you not see whats wrong with that picture?? daddy &
>daddy
>>kissing?? kids should not be subject to that behavior..
>
>Do you honestly think gay couples let their kids watch them
>get it on? There's nothing "wrong" with a kiss now and then.
>
>Anything more than that and you should take it to the bedroom
>and not do it in front of your kids, whether you're straight
>or gay.

parents showing affection for each other (im not talking sexual) is very normal... in fact its good for kids to see that.. it enforces the fact that MOM & DAD love each other and in turn love THEM.. again.. this is very normal..

also, its their first exposure to love and affection.. and kids LEARN from that,, if little jenny sees MOM & MOM smooching and sharing a hug or cuddle they will likely follow.. maybe not everytime.. but surely this has INFLUENCE.. and kids should NEVER be influenced to do things that are UNNATURAL.. there are gays which have said they will rasie their kid gay.. now i dont believe every gay person would do that.. but.. how sick is that?!?!?!

>>and what you so conveniently seem to forget is gays can
>>divorce and molest and beat kids as much as anyone else..
>
>Yes, some gay people would get divorced. Some gay people might
>molest or beat kids. But if the same is true for straight
>people, why is this even being mentioned?
>
>
>>PERHAPS MORE!!!
>
>No evidence for this. PERHAPS LESS!

lol.. lets call it even for now

>> ..how many child molesters go for same sex
>>victims?!?!??! EXACTLY!!!!
>
>Do you have any evidence for this, or is it just your own
>bigotry leading you to make wild assumptions and accusations?

wow .. YOUR bigotry and accusations came across in this reply above! how is it wild?? how am i a bigot to say that??? same sex molestation are very common.. do i have the numbers?? no.. does anyone?? no.. but you KNOW its very common mr nieve...

>And what does child molesting have to do with anything? Are
>you honestly saying that gay people shouldn't be around kids
>because they might molest them?

you said gay parents (ANY GAY PARENTS) are a better fit than 50% of the single parents rasing kids... i said.. what about all the gays who molest kids??? do you think they dont exist?? do you have this dream in your head that every gay parent is a noble good person? nah man.. as many or more will be shitty parents..