Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectUmm, no, I was just pointing it out
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=36175&mesg_id=36365
36365, Umm, no, I was just pointing it out
Posted by MadDagoNH, Tue Jan-31-06 08:21 PM
I didn't read your whole post, and I'm not really interested in arguing with you, because I've read enough from you to know I usually disagree with you and you won't agree with me.

I was really only stating that because it seemed like you were giving Bags credit for basically breaking the story. He didn't do anything of the sort, Boston fans knew that shit.

It doesn't seem like there's some huge national furor over Zeke, it's pretty much that story and this board. The same thing happened with Bird, I suppose, but its an older story, before this board was around, and before the internet boom. Coverage was much different back then.

EDIT: This is from a New York paper. was this on the sports news shows, did people really get up in arms over this? becauser there's been not one mention in the Boston papers. I'm just saying, it may feel like its a national issue with the way we're posting on it, but I don't see any big national thing going on. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen it.

-------------------
McGrath: Good crowd out there tonight, boys, let's really try to win this one.
Ned Braden: You have to hand it to the old bastard, he's highly original.
Jim Ahern: That man traveled 15 hours by bus to say that?
-Slap Shot