Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectLMAO...what a dumb ass cracker...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=36175&mesg_id=36311
36311, LMAO...what a dumb ass cracker...
Posted by Basaglia, Tue Jan-31-06 02:32 PM
let's look at the track records...

1. i don't post about you faggots in threads you aren't even mentioned in or on other boards.

2. i see my name flying outta your mouths all the time. do i care to confront your dumbasses on it all the time? please...i don't say shit 80% of the time.

3. i write it off as "mad crackers and mad dumb ass niggas being mad about dumb shit."

4. i laughed at zeke my damn self. i ain't know that nigga had a illegit child. but the bottomline is that he ain't *my* son and my anthem ain't changing. corrie bird want her daddy and jordan got some yellow ass eyes.

5. if i'm disciplined enought to ignore y'all wack asses hating on me when i ain't even involved in the discussion, what makes you think i lost any sleep over some shit that don't concern me?

man, it's shtick. i think it's funny. i laugh at it and i go home. i don't go over to General Discussion and talk about any of you faggots, because i'm mad at everything y'all say. that's *Y'ALL*

you thought you had one, but that shit gonna fade away, because none of you are original enough to sustain it beyond a few weeks. hell, all y'all done so far is turn my jokes on me. good stuff.