Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjecti still do...despite this homo son...lol
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=36175&mesg_id=36209
36209, i still do...despite this homo son...lol
Posted by Basaglia, Tue Jan-31-06 04:16 PM
>it's just funny that the guy you like and spend so much
>energy defending for his upstanding character is as much of a
>lowlife as the guys you dislike and spend so much energy
>hating on for being lowlifes. so, 'scuse me for laughing at
>it.

dogg, isiah has paid for the education of several of his NBA peers and it's not reported. to me, he's a good dude. isiah looked out for the veteran players when he was NBAPA prez (which is why many mid-level former players fuck wit him and why many star players don't...he wouldn't take money from the scrubs to give to the rich) now, since this story broke i have questioned zeke's reasoning myself and i can only surmise that his wife ain't want no baby mama drama. period. he ain't cheat on his wife. the kid was conceived way before they were married. he did what he had to do to make sure the kid grew up healthy and didn't need shyt. and i don't blame him for not sacrificing his marriage tryna incorporate some chick he hit right quick into his life. it's cruddy and all, but you know what? so's telling your girl to get an abortion. now, you can take this shit personal all you want, but i'mma stay real about it.