Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectSTOP FUCKING WITH THE UNIFORM, YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=29305&mesg_id=29632
29632, STOP FUCKING WITH THE UNIFORM, YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!
Posted by LiquidDope, Thu Sep-15-05 01:10 AM
As reported on Zach Zaidman's (the cheetoh-headed loon) Bears report this afternoon on the Score, the Bears will be wearing their road white jerseys during a home game this Sunday for the first time since the 1940s.

This is not cool, not one iota.

We are not the Cowboys, we do not wear white jerseys at home.

To the brass at Halas Hall, trying to look hip for the kids today, I have one simple piece of advice for you:

DON'T

FUCK

WITH THE UNIFORM!!!!!!!!!

"Hey, let's switch back to white shoes.....Now let's switch back to black shoes.....Nah, let's go back to white shoes again. Fuck that, black shoes......And let's wear our blue and orange zebraforms from the Red Grange era.....Now let's go all navy before an important Monday night game against the Crackers......Let's put on these orange pushup joints for Thanksgiving.....Nah, let's wear our road uniforms at home, that'll go over well."

The Chicago Bears are not the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Tampa Bay Bucs, the Miami Dolphins, etc. The Bears have a very basic uniforms scheme dating back 60+ years. The same uniform they were wearing when football was first seen on television is basically the same uniform they're wearing today.

Is it dated? Might be. Is it uncool? Could be.

I DON'T FUCKING CARE, KEEP IT THE WAY IT BELONGS!!!!!! I don't want the Bears to be hip, I don't want the Bears to be cutting edge. I want the Bears to wear the unis their always supposed to and I want them to win like they've been doing for 85 years. Is that too much to fucking ask?!!?