Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectWait...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=29305&mesg_id=29319
29319, Wait...
Posted by Voodoochilde, Sat Aug-27-05 09:29 AM
>The jealousy that Lion fans on this site have toward the
>Bears is VERY comparable to the jealousy that Sox fans hold
>toward the Cubs. It's the same animal. The teams in the
>division that the Lions SHOULD be jealous toward (the Crack
>and the Queens) >

wait I'm a Viking fan...I assume the Crack = the Pack...so i guess that makes my boys the Vikes the Queens??? I'm not getting the pun here...clear it up for me...

then again it could be "The Crack"="The Vikes" due to Onterios puffing and former Viking Randy's puffing which might make some sense...

the Queens huh? so the inference is that we are pre-madonnas or something?

and hey, look if we are able to win the division you can call us whatever the hell you want ...the Queens, the Crack whatever...i don't care but i just want to know which one we are supposed to be in that analogy The Crack or the Queens...and why...then i'll leave your Bears thread in peace until the regular season kicks in...

(and dude, i mean this seriously, I felt bad for your boys when Grossman went down man. In the games he's played against the Vikes...Last year before he went down and the year before that that too...i thought the kid looked real good, confident and driven. I hate to see a guy go down again even if it is a rival team. Sure i want to beat their asses when they are healthy, but i hate to see a dude with potential never get a good chance to live up to it, so here's hoping he gets well and stays well for next year...)

alright enough of my sappyness...if you could just answer my question and i'll be on my way...

Go VIKES!