Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectRE: Vikings involved sex/drug romp on party boat
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=27477&mesg_id=27609
27609, RE: Vikings involved sex/drug romp on party boat
Posted by Voodoochilde, Fri Oct-14-05 08:08 PM
Ahhh yes…my boys do me proud dammit…

Heheh….good lord when will it end???

This is some crazy shit man…down below i had to compile a list of some of my favorite quotes from this thread…funny ass shit, deserves some recognition...

“good thing Daunte wasn't there….the boat would have TURNED OVER.”

"Michael Bennett HAD to be there…he's gotta hit SOME holes “

"its about time they scored!"

"This is the spark…We're gonna rape the Bears on Sunday, then piss all over the Packers after that to get to .500. Then after we smoke Carolina, we'll plow Detroit before spanking the Giants and snorting our way through Green Bay on MNF. “

“no one controls the high seas…Where the Vikings Sex Boat roams free to pillage, plunder, and pee on unsuspecting navigators. SKOL!”

"I'm only offended by this because they're 1-3"

classic quotes ya’ll…all of em...made me laugh out loud.

Look…the way I see it… as long as nothing illegal went down, then I don’t give a damn WHAT kinda parties they throw on the Vikings ship…as long as they win the games on Sunday they can have all of the buck naked boat cruises they want to as far as I’m concerned…as long as its legal…I ain’t there daddy and they aren’t my kids role models….They’re my TEAM dammit…and ALL I want them to do for me is WIN on Sunday…

Yes…as crazy as it sounds….this could either break us apart completely …OR be a part of a really odd spark that leads us to fierce turnaround…

I vote for the latter…

Vikes win this Sunday come hell, high-water or hot-stripper asses…