Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectThis is one of those "Mayweather-Gatti" type of situations.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=25614&mesg_id=25768
25768, This is one of those "Mayweather-Gatti" type of situations.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Fri Jul-22-05 01:31 PM
Except your corner keeps sending you out at the bell.

Savages. They can't see what I did to your nose?

Anway,

Answer me a simple, simple, simple question:

Do you think that there is justificaiton for a 13(17%) point difference in awareness between Bledsoe and Brooks, based on their respective performances the last four years?

a)If you say no, then checkmate, O_E is right, and you're a bitch. A white bitch now, via Basaglia, but I'm not the bigot. You are.

b)If you say yes, provide me some real, on the field evidence, concrete evidence, that went on in the game of football. Of course, referencing two plays don't cut it. Provide a real argument using statistics, and/or qualitiative descriptions.

Of course, you cannot do part (B) because its not do-able. The disparity in ranking isn't substantiated, at all.

Do this with the understanding that O_E:

1)NEVER said Brooks was *more* aware than Bledsoe, or that Brooks was a particularly aware quarterback overall. I only said that he dosen't deserve the ranking of the QBs in his ranking class, and that is was odd that the QB with comparable stats, Bledsoe, has a score so much higher.

2)Wouldn't have complained if Bledose was say....5 points higher than Brooks. but the Bledsoe, along with the Favre,

3)In realiity, think Brooks is an underacheiver, and am therefore not a big fan.

See how fair, balanced, and ice-water I am?

So,

*Checkmate*

But i'm not done.

If this is going to be archived, I'll continue throwing jabs until your nose falls off if your corner is too stupid to throw in the towel.

>I completely disagree with you on Brooks, as does everyone
>here who actually watches football. Meanwhile I've proved that
>you agree with me that your criteria for QB awareness is
>inept, you just don't want to admit it to anyone, even
>yourself. Pathological.

>
>- Riley Escobar