Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectThis is one of those "Basaglia took your melanin" type of situations.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=25614&mesg_id=25763
25763, This is one of those "Basaglia took your melanin" type of situations.
Posted by Orbit_Established, Fri Jul-22-05 12:50 AM

Okay, so you've managed to bring up Ken O'Brien at every dead end point in your debate, but I'll continue to ask you the exact same question, that you refuse to answer:

Just a couple of notes.

1) Since you didn't bother last time....or any time for that matter, I'll just re-ask you the same question you've been avoiding:

Find me real, pure, actual evidence, of any kind(even if it is qualitative) that Aaron Brooks is 17% less aware a quarterback than Drew Bledsoe, and do so outside of pointing out two bonehead plays. If Bonehead plays were the justification for a 17% hit, than Brett Favre would have negative awareness points.

I want actual evidence, having to do with the games they play in, with the shoulder pads on, between 14:49 of the first quarter and 00:01 of the 4th quarter.

Do this on the backdrop of the understanding that Aaron Brooks

a)Wins as much or more than Bledsoe
b)Throws fewer interceptions
c)Throws for more yards and touchdowns
d)Completes passes at a comparable clip

If and when you can justify those rankings, you'll have earned some respect.

Well...maybe not.

Especially because you agree with me, you just don't want to admit it in public.

Petty.

----------------------------

O_E: Your Super-Ego's Favorite Poster.

"Any fighter that I face, I say prayers for them every night and that he and I live to fight another day."

(C) Floyd Mayweather Jr