Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectstereotyping black people as thieves? 'CISM
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=25614&mesg_id=25754
25754, stereotyping black people as thieves? 'CISM
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sat Jul-23-05 09:00 PM
>Dog, you've been misrepresenting my arguments on these boards
>forever. You pigeonhole everyone with politics left of yours
>as a "radical" and fling sappy, commercial, publically
>approved commentary with regularity,

Nigga please. I don't misrepresent your arguments, I just expose your ignorance and hypocricy. You've been a self-righteous race-baiting instigator since day one. You accuse everyone who doesn't think every minute aspect of sports, movies, politics, and life in general is a racial conspiracy as a "naive whiteboy/uncle tom/conservative/sellout/etc." and spout overblown, empty radical-chic rhetoric along with personal attacks and insults 24/7, so GTFOOHWTBS.

>while holding onto your
>black card for legitimacy(recall "Pat Tillman deserves SI
>Sportsman of the Year").

LMAO! *YOU* of all people is gonna accuse someone of playing the black card? YOU?!?!? Really? LOL! Fucking comedy, son.

Now, when did I say anything about my race in regards to the Tillman issue? In fact, when have I ever dropped the black card except when I was directly challenged on it by race-baiting idiots like you and this basaglia clown? Oh that's right, I haven't; that's your thing, not mine. And as everyone on here knows, you throw that shit around in every fucking argument, so miss me with that bullshit.

>You regularly accuse me of saying things I didn't say(To
>reference Tillman again, I merely said he wasn't helping the
>world and was better off at home with his wife and child),

No, you regularly say shit and lie about it later. To reference Tillman again, you said alot more than that: you disparaged his enlistment as a Ramboesque machismo stunt, said he wasn't over there to fight terrorists and died a meaningless death, etc. And for the millionth time Tillman didn't have any children, which just goes to show that despite your claims to the contrary, you don't give a damn about him or his family and are just cynically using them to further your own agenda. Pathetic. At least be honest about it like 3X and say you don't give a fuck about them, instead of being such a two-faced hypocrite.

>suggest that I'm "really a racist" while your commentary, more
>direct and inflammatory than mine, is "just for fun."

You are really a racist. And all I did is call him a whiteboy/yt - you say that shit on the regular, and have made far more direct and inflammatory comments than that. And furthermore, this isn't just someone who happens to think that Aaron Brooks is less aware in the pocket than Drew Bledsoe or whatever other reasonable, innocuous sports argument that you try to blow up into a racial conspiracy; this is a whiteboy calling me nigga, so I'll clown him all day and call him whatever the fuck I want, and be 1,000,000,000 times more justified than anytime you've ever ridiculed white posters on here.

And the fact that you're actually defending him and instead attacking me for my response to his incredibly inappropriate comments just exposes the depth of your hypocricy.

>You've poked fun at my childhood, my neigborhood, the whole
>nine, all because of some sports disagreements.
>
>Its you who be on some below-the-belt shit. Not me. I can
>clown a cat just for fun. You try and bring real-world shit
>into it, because you can't do nothing else.

LOL - is this supposed to be a joke? You poked fun at my personal background, my neighborhood, & the whole nine to begin with, and now you're whining like a bitch because I fought fire with fire? Every debate we get into YOU are the one who resorts to the personal attacks, not me, because you get frustrated when I shoot down your bullshit arguments every time. So if you can't take the heat keep your punk ass out the kitchen, cuz karma's a bitch, bitch.

>You are a quintessential bitch.ass.nigga.
>
>Period.
>
>Get a backbone, and go tan for a decade, and we'll take you
>back.
>
>Lol.

You are a quintessential hoe-ass emo-thug.

Grow some cojones, and stop sucking up to wiggers, and we'll give you back your black card to inject racial histrionics into each and every mundane sports debate again.

LOL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Your nerd jokes mean nothing to me. I gotta go keep it real."

- Riley Escobar