Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectBlack Steel in the Hour of Chaos
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=25614&mesg_id=25730
25730, Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sun Jul-24-05 06:04 PM
>If Basaglia is in fact a white boy, slinging the 'n' world
>liberally, than fuck him, and I'll whoop his ass just like I
>would yours. I'd then have to qualify him as a dumbass white
>boy alongside a whole lot of other Okayplayers, many of whom
>you be like, hanging out with and shit.
>
>There.
>
>See how dope I am?

Too late - you already rode for basaglia after you found out he was white, and in fact APPLAUDED his n-word dropping wigger antics. At least I hope he paypal'd you the 30 pieces of silver for your soul, you fucking sellout.

And no emo-thug sellout can whoop my ass, 'chester. Not even when you hide behind your wigger posse to fight your battles for you.

There.

See what a herb you are?

LOL.

>None of that changes the fact that you are getting sonned up
>and down this entire thread. All this race-looting aside, you
>are at least getting clowned and have lost an argument, badly.

LOL - you sonned yourself throughout this entire argument: you stated that "yes, Aaron Brooks might actually make a trillion worse decisons than Drew Bledsoe", admitted that you instinctively think Brooks has low awareness (which, btw, reveals your own intrinsic racist mentality that you accuse others of), and tacitly admitted that your own statistical criteria for Brooks being no less aware than Bledsoe is inept.

And as if that wasn't a bad enough clowning by itself, you sold out your blackness to a n-word dropping wigger for supporting your self-contradicting argument.

You played yourself, homie.

>So calling someone a "naive whiteboy" is a racial epithet.
>
>Hmmmm.
>
>*Maybe* in elementary school.

If merely calling someone "whiteboy" is a racist anti-white epithet as you claimed, then "naive whiteboy" certainly is. Worse, even.

>You said someone had the "blood of a slave master, heart of a
>cracka"
>
>That's inflammatory, buddy.

No, inflammatory is a whiteboy calling black people niggas. And you applauding it is pathetically hypocritical, buddy.

>Definately worse than anything you heard me spit.

You never called anyone a cracka? You want to take the 5th on that, or are you gonna go the Barry Bonds lying to the grand jury route?

As for the blood of a slave master comment, besides being figuratively and quite possibly literally true, it was only in response to a whiteboy claiming he has the "blood of a slave", which should actually be more offensive to you than it is to me. Yet you sat there and took it grinning like an Uncle Tom, and even continued to applaud his incredibly inappropriate and offensive wigger antics after he blatantly disrespected you and your ancestors. Clarence Thomas and Ward Connerly would be proud.

>The white people would be flocking in here to place you on
>their "bad nigger" list like they have me, but all your
>friends are shell shocked right now. I'd be like Clarence
>Thomas showing up to work with Timberlands and a wife beater
>on, talking about "fuck you cracka."

The other white people on here don't sling the n-word around like your wigger friend does, and they know that he had it coming to him for that. But all your internet revolutionary friends are shell shocked by your shucking and jiving for a whiteboy throwing around the n-word in their faces. It's like Farrakhan showing up to the mosque in duck boots, Gap khakis & Abercrombie shirt on and putting up a picture of a white Jesus on the wall, talking about "WHITE power."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Your nerd jokes mean nothing to me. I gotta go keep it real."

- Riley Escobar