Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subject"The Edge" was overlooked
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=19818&mesg_id=19818
19818, "The Edge" was overlooked
Posted by DaKnife, Tue Jan-09-01 07:31 AM
Look, I may sound like I'm taking up for my hometeam, and yeah I am doing that, but could someone answer this, why didn't Edgerrin James get any MVP consideration? Granted, the Colts didn't have a great, hell not even a good year, they barely made the playoffs, but without "The Edge" they never would've been in competition. He won his second straight rushing title in his second year, only the third in history to do that, he's set club records and league records in two years. "Da Balla", as I like to call him, just balls out and doesn't get the amount of respect he deserves.

Here's some stats:
Year 1 1553 yards rushing 17 TDs, led league in rushing
Year 2 1709 yards rushing 13 TDs over 60 catches and almost 600 yards receiving with 5 TDs, set NFL record with most TDs in two years.

Where's the love people? This man justs balls every week. Can he get some respect?

"Cooler than Freddie Jackson, sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm" Big Boi, So Fresh So Clean

Dictionary- If I say...
Shot- it means shit
Monkey's uncle- muphukka

Playing in the CD player
Outkast- Stankonia
Xzibit- Restless LP
Blackstar
Erykah Badu- Mama's Gun

Shout out to the click
B.A.M. "Bad Azz Muthafuckaz"
Check us out
BroadcastAmerica.com College Radio WCRD 91.3 Ball State Univ. Muncie, IN

Brainchild- Thursdays 10p.m.
DaKnife- "The Fabulous Sports Show" with hip hop/r&b/ol' school jointz Saturdays 9 a.m.
Restlesspoet- "The Session" Saturdays 4 p.m.
Sonlight- "The Symphony" Mondays 10 p.m.

B.A.M. Y'all know the motto!
"Murda on dat azz"