Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectYup
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=18038&mesg_id=18060
18060, Yup
Posted by bshelly, Sat Feb-24-01 07:37 AM

The House of Mutombo, in the City that Allen, Larry, and Pat built. I ride all of their dicks, ride them all the way down Broad Street if I have to.

After recovering from the sadness of losing Theo, I'm coming around to The Trade. Knick me no Knickerbockers. Admittedly, the move to get Jackson will help, and he's always given AI problems posting up. But riddle me tihs: with Tyrone Hill, Mutumbo, and our bench, how are the Knicks going to see one rebound in the entire series? Do we think Houston and Sprewell can shoot 60 percent for the series? NEIN!!!

We are now a really, really good team. The way I see it, the only scenario that gives us trouble out of the West is if the Lakers start balling like last year. With Mutumbo we can handle the Spurs, and Portland will be outcoached, outclassed, and psyched out if they even make it to the Sixers. A strong Laker defense, and a hot, head-not-up-his-ass Kobe, is about the only scenario I can see where we lose.

-----
bshelly: a boorish cur of a man, significant only in that his pettiness and vindictiveness are examples of how not to live

"bshelly = black shelly. he pretends to be white so he can get over at his institution of higher learning. once he graduates, TADA!! the white face comes off. " --fire

You like rock and roll, yet you have never heard of the Replacements, the greatest rock band of the eighties. If Paul McCartney got violated by Sid Vicious, the Replacements would be the offspring. Please buy a copy of their most exceptional work, "Let It Be," or download the song "Unsatisfied" from Napster. You can thank me later.