Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectIf u'd like to make a coherent argument on the merits of what I actually
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=108590&mesg_id=108641
108641, If u'd like to make a coherent argument on the merits of what I actually
Posted by thebadnegro, Fri Sep-02-16 10:24 AM
said, and why the parallels that i pointed out are not legit, then i'll listen with an open mind.. but to plea cop- really cop out- by using the pseudo-intellectual cracka catch phrase of the day.. and following it up with "Real Black men..." is laughable AT BEST.

>I'm just stating the facts, brotha.

LOL broad brush stroking catch phrases are NOT facts lil homie.

>That Godwin's Law shit is powerful: people use Hitler and
>the Nazis as a crutch when they can't argue

LOLOLOLOL

>You wanna argue some shit, argue it.

i did, with these *facts* u reposted below. lemme know when u wanna argue the validity of what i stated right here in these next lines:

>>stay patriotic my nigga. salute that flag that we were
>legally
>>hung, raped, castrated and robbed under. be a respectable
>>negroe and pay homage.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
there it is, in all it's simplicity and correlation with the (much shorter lived) suffering and dehumanizing of the German Jews.

>Nah, like Carmelo, I'll help actual blacks and latinos do
>actual things in this world. Lebron and Carmelo sending black
>
>kids to school. He's building youth centers, giving kids
>alternatives, helping them live in a complex world.

YOUTH CENTERS? NIGGA GROW THE FUCK UP! u know how many decades black celebs been going back to the hood building youth centers??? continuing to do the things that have failed us for the last 50 years is just flat out retarded. we need to BUILD AN ECONOMY- and the money is there to do it. we got mo niggas with college degrees than ever and we still DON'T PRODUCE ANYTHING!, you nincom-fuckin-poop. instead of dropping $50 million to send kids to college, only to graduate and have to beg yt for jobs is the typa shit that keeps them patting us on the head and laughing at us behind closed doors. that $50 mil could be put directly in the hood by buying up gas stations, corner stores, grocery stores, liquor stores, beauty supply stores, etc. that would create jobs for black people and teach them how to operate BUSINESSES. If Melo, Bron, CP3, KD, Boogie got together and recruited other black athletes, celebs, and business leaders to pool their resources, we could actually take over the black hair-care industry (among other things), build factories, start trucking companies, and literally BUILD A BLACK ECONOMY.

it's not rocket science, and if u actually studied renown black economists like Dr. Claude Anderson and his 'Powernomics' strategies instead of pseudo-intellectual crackas who make catch phrases about Hitler references, then maybe u could get some of them chains out your head.

don't get me wrong, I LOVE AND RESPECT THESE BROTHAS and i know they have good intentions. hopefully the right people will cross their paths and elevate their thinking.
and guess what? i love you too OE, and think your heart is in the right place. i just expected a little more advanced thinking from the guy whose always trying to flex his intellectual muscles around OKP.

>Y'all corny niggas are paper champions with your 'symbolic
>gestures' and 'stands'. You only help yourselves, and
>perpetuate this dumb ass myth from the 1970s that symbolism
>is everything.
>Do. Something. For. Black. People.

the sign, or symbolic gesture, IS ONLY A SIGN. you don't stop at the sign lil homie, it's only there to give you a sense of DIRECTION. creating more degreed negroes to continue the cycle of getting out of school and having to beg white people for jobs IS NOT PROGRESS.

>Keep in mind: I SUPPORT KAEP. Proud of him. But he's
>straight training wheels activist at this point. He just
>started reading.
>
>He gotta DO SHIT IN THE HOOD now. If he don't follow it up
>by DOING SHIT IN THE HOOD, I'm off him, and he's a corn ball.

YOU'RE STATING THE OBVIOUS HOMIE. unfortunately, that has nothing to do with my point.