Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectoh, so THAT's why you're better? LOL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=107644&mesg_id=107810
107810, oh, so THAT's why you're better? LOL
Posted by Beamer6178, Fri Jan-04-13 03:50 PM
>Did you hear 1 mention of RG3s froward fumble keeping us out
>the playoffs? No. We directed our dissatisfaction at the team
>like you're supposed to.
Umm, getting pissbeat by the Falcons, Bengals, and Ravens probably did more damage than the Redskins...

>You still talking about fumbles in last years championship
>game lol.
a game YOU brought up.

>What about this year, Shang Tsung? Why did you put up 3 points
>on a not great team this year? *Awaits transformation*
whether the Giants are a great team or not, I was unsatisfied because I did not believe they were BETTER. no you can talk till you're blue in the face about "but if they were they wouldn't have done blah blah..." but you know damn well this type of wrinkle had NEVER manifested itself all season long. furthermore, if the giants had beat us 26-3 in the playoffs, as depressing as it would have been, it would have been easier to take in that we were totally outclassed and had SERIOUS work to do. that DIDN'T happen. 10 Giants points came off of the ball being put on our 20 and 30 yard line because the Giants offense didn't cross the field in the second half I believe. And yes, that Bradshaw fumble was humongous. And Kyle Williams fumbles were catastrophic.

But I'll say in January and October's game, the biggest problem was the coaching staff abandoning the run. In January, they keep running Gore and the score isn't even as close. Every Alex TD to Vernon came off of play action after some Gore runs. In October, whether we were going to win that game or not is unknown, but at the half it was 10-3. WAYYY to early to abandon the run.