Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectYou could tell all 3 of them were genuinely having fun.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=106381&mesg_id=106403
106403, You could tell all 3 of them were genuinely having fun.
Posted by Vex_id, Sat Apr-23-16 10:46 AM
In a way - that was sort of a seminal moment in the coming together of this Big Three. They are in a much better place than they've ever been right now in terms of team chemistry and belief in each other.

>was worth ALLLLLLLLL the bullshit of the regular season, and
>it's only game 3.

I think the theatrics were a bit overstated - but there was some truth to the friction. I think Bron's biological clock is ticking on birthing a championship for CLE and he's playing with real urgency right now - so I think he's just trying to motivate a "do or die" mentality - which is necessary.

To me - Irving has been sensational in this series. I still feel that his wheels aren't entirely right after last year's knee injury (still pissed he was allowed to play on a broke wheel which precipitated the kneecap injury) - but his shooting has been spectacular and he's providing timely offensive punch. Love has been pleasantly efficient and timely as well with offensive boards/big threes.

>I have to give credit to Tyronn Lue, even. He's gotten better
>at the time outs and adjustments these last two games.

I've been a skeptic (and remain a skeptic) - but he's starting to win me over. If for nothing else, he's got this team having fun in the moment and playing with poise, confidence, and cohesion. Blatt was never able to cultivate this kind of unity.

-->