Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectmy darts have always been pointed at LeBronies.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=106321&mesg_id=106337
106337, my darts have always been pointed at LeBronies.
Posted by Dr Claw, Wed Aug-20-14 04:39 PM
not LeBron himself.
not LeBron fans. the guys who just like the guy without agendas.
not even He-At fans. the guys who go wherever he at.

but LeBronies.

the people who have built a cult around the mythical LeBron James. the guy who has had a better career than Michael Jordan, but has actually lost more Finals series than Kobe. the people who couldn't stop talking about Cleveland even though he was in Miami. the people who complain about people harping on that 2011 "No Mas" performance but can't stop talking about Comic Sans and 3 dudes who burned jerseys on camera out of however many Cavs fans who did no such thing. the people who liken LeBron's free agency to people marching on Washington. the people who pretend LeBron James has a post game rivaling Magic Johnson. the people who demand complete compliance in worshiping LeBron James.

they are legion.
they even existed in Cavalier fandom.
their temple is ESPN.
they are mortal enemy.

on this board, this segment of LeBronon is largely represented by SouthEuclidMan and (S)hit (E)ating (V)ulture aka Antoine Doodoofingers aka Mrs. Aubrey Graham aka I Take Shits In Niggas Yards, Eat Fermented Limburger Cheese and Sauteed 5-Day Old Onions, Wash It Down With Booty Juice and Don't Brush or Floss.

yeah, ain't gonna be no kind of truce with those niggas.

As for LeBron himself?

As long as he got that Cavs jersey on, and he don't do no Favre shit, the bad words will be minimal, but I won't let the bullshit about Cleveland fly. I ain't about to start kissing ass because he came back, he gotta show and prove in that uniform.

Yeah, I rooted against that Death Star Miami Heat team, just like I did Cheese Eyes and the Bulls in the '90s. it's what I do. I root against the establishment. and the only reason the Heat shit was so fervent was because the shit was personal for me. I didn't want to see those LeBronies partying.

It's gonna be weird rooting for a team that essentially is the establishment, but hell. at least we still got Kyrie Irving, which is the thing I cared about most this offseason besides Mike Brown getting the boot, and the Cavs getting -something- out of that bullshit last season. they got all of that and more.

y'all can root for us if you want. But fuck LeBronies.

Go Kyrie.