Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectlolol.... N*gga I'm around 3,000 13-17 year olds everyday...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=105821&mesg_id=105833
105833, lolol.... N*gga I'm around 3,000 13-17 year olds everyday...
Posted by Warren Coolidge, Tue Jun-23-15 04:54 PM
make a living getting them into college...

between you and me, I'm the one who has actually gotten young people into the colleges that you watch play sports on television... So the next time you want to know where 13 to 17 year old are at, holler at me...I'll help you out...

probably took about 200 students to UCLA this year...lots of pretty good highly recruited ballers... all really hyped to go to UCLA.... wasn't nobody speaking on 1 sport schools like Duke...and none of em were Lacrosse players...lol.

and as far as old...basa I told you long time ago, I have no problem showing who Warren Coolidge is..so you can see my old azz in karl kani's an shit...lol.... No problem..like I say..you seem kind of off to me, so I'm pretty sure you'd hack a couple fingers off to trade lives with Warren Coolidge

I know you're frustrated champ....

you had so much hope...

you tried to piggyback on LeBron to hopefully claim a victory for Kyrie...and again....he can't finish a season...

if one of these Duke guys who came out could just finish a season out and live up to their potential...

you hoped that finally you could have something to say to Warren Coolidge who has been truthfully telling you how lousy Duke players were coming into the NBA in recent years...While UCLA cats were ballin out and signing Big Contracts......

but no..

still...

injury after injury...

But no worries...the Lakers will give Oak a chance ... we'd rather have Big Cuz, but we'll work with Oak and his Elden Campbel-esque trot.....lol...