Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectThe dude made polls about Kyrie vs. *everybody,* dude.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=105734&mesg_id=105807
105807, The dude made polls about Kyrie vs. *everybody,* dude.
Posted by Frank Longo, Thu Nov-05-15 11:53 AM
This is the same guy who insisted that Isaiah Thomas was better than Kyrie in a poll.

This is the same guy who insisted that the Cavs should trade Kyrie and roll with Jeremy Pargo because he made them a better team.

He didn't even *really* get this post as right as he could've because he said to waive all future potential considerations, and while Curry *did* end up with better stats than Kyrie in 2012-2013, it was not the level of better he is today.

2012-2013:
Curry: 22.9/4/6.9/1.6/.2/45% from the field/45% from 3
Kyrie: 22.5/3.7/5.9/1.5/.4/45% from the field/39% from 3

He was just doing what he always did: firing buckshot style shots at Kyrie in attempts to provoke a poster who would fire shots at Rose. I'm not convinced he really believed in any of what he said (in fact, I think in that Pargo post, he more or less admitted that he was doing all of these Kyrie posts just to troll).

When you combine the context of FromTheGo's posting history with the fact that 2012-2013 was by *far* Curry's best season to date, it's easy to see why so many people disagreed with this post (though no one could possibly defend Haj's breakdown of Curry, not even then).

*EDIT*: in fact, I now see that FromTheGo *waited* to make this post until the day Kyrie was having an MRI on his injured knee. He didn't even make this post until after the season was over halfway through *and* one of the players was hurt, in order to make his "W" as cheap and cowardly as humanly possible. Good grief.