Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectnah, I just have watched both play just about every snap of their career
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=104572&mesg_id=104599
104599, nah, I just have watched both play just about every snap of their career
Posted by Bombastic, Fri Dec-13-13 05:46 PM
Ray Didinger (NFL Films, one of the greatest football writers to ever live) forgot more about football than pretty much all of us put together in this post & says he still has BWest as the Eagles' best back post-Van-Buren though Shady has now pushed past Wilbert and Waters while gaining on BWest.

But now I'm supposed to say Shady was '20 miles better' than that dude?

Love Shady but, no, that shit just ain't even remotely fair to say.

The gap is not anywhere near that wide & if you don't believe Westbrook's rushing numbers would be different if he was playing under Chip Kelly than you didn't watch that dude play football.

He was possibly the most versatile talent they've had on the field since Bednarik (unless you wanna give Randall his props for punting abilities).

You fuckers will always lose trying to clown me on things that occur on the football field with this team or evaluating this team's players in the context of franchise history.