Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectSo what does this thread prove?....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=103936&mesg_id=104112
104112, So what does this thread prove?....
Posted by murph71, Wed May-27-15 10:36 PM

1. People who measure the greatness of a player in a team sport strictly on ring count never heard of the word nuanced.....

2. People (even some Bulls fans in this thread) continue to misunderstand the greatness of Jordan. He's not the GOAT because he has 6 championships. He's the GOAT because he went 6 for 6 in the FINALS and completely dominated in those games racking up a gang of Finals MVP's....

3. The homie Truth just tried some brilliant 30 foot Strawman shit in an attempt to covertly CAPE for Bean Bryant....

I only see one person saying James is top 3 RIGHT NOW....And u can't really take that person seriously at this point....

The rest r saying that James is at 4-5-6 or at the very least is low top 10....It's not a shocker to say that James is better than Magic or Bird....There are a lot of media types and historians who feel that way....I don't have James in my top 3 yet. Gonna take a few more years of dominance for that to happen....

But saying that dude is top 5? Hell, if a Bulls fans can come around to this reality, I think everyone should be able to keep it real...