Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectRE: dude needs to admit he hates Duke.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=103505&mesg_id=103864
103864, RE: dude needs to admit he hates Duke.
Posted by murph71, Fri Nov-15-13 08:52 PM

Nah...But I am one of the main dudes that stuck up for Grant Hill on this site...My biggest squabbles with you have been Rose/Boozer related...Other than that, there's not much we disagree on...Basically, u gotta turn this one down Basa...

No matter how u try to frame my past criticism of Boozer, I'm not a Dukie hater...At all...If you talked to young Murph back in the early to mid '90s then u would be on to something...But I'm so far removed from regular season college ball that its not even funny...Maybe things would be different if Depaul or Illinois was better...But that's another post...

What I am is a dude that looks at facts...

Fact: Grant Hill should go down as one of the greatest all around NBA talents of all time if not for that injury bug...And he should be in the BB Hall of Fame regardless because of his college/international/NBA career...

Fact: I've warmed up to Deng, 4-5 years ago...I have not warmed up to Boozer yet, but I know that man is far from a scrub...In fact he's a good player...May issue with dude has always been with dude in the big spots for the Bulls...That's all...

Fact: All world Duke big men beyond Brand/Boozer have fit into two categories lackluster (Christian L.) or just plain busts (too many to name...)

Fact: Kyrie is indeed worth the hype and will be a top 4 PG in the league THISSOON...

Fact: I don't get into the Duke/UNC battles...Beyond being a MJ fan, that's as far as I went...

Fact: Barnes, a no. 7 pick who was a good player in college is doing exactly what he's supposed to do on a team stacked with talent...