Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectrivers is a CLEAR L. never said it wasn't. however....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=103505&mesg_id=103825
103825, rivers is a CLEAR L. never said it wasn't. however....
Posted by Basaglia, Sat May-18-13 04:57 PM
this barnes shit needs to be contextualized. i made this thread because he sucked ass for nearly two months straight, highlighted by a ZERO point outing. these niggas was cysed when he had a few nice games to start his career and started coming at me like he was gonna be a STAR.

i've never wavered about the STAR stuff. that is the ISSUE. to try to flip a facetious subject line around as the ISSUE is bullshit. so, now it's like him not being a d-leaguer is a W and the futhur he progresses BEYOND d-league status is a W...so, he can stop 15 and 6 next year, which i predicted THIS YEAR and niggas gonna act like it's "GOOD"...it's SOLID...it's not star shit...it's SOLID.

he got be so much more than solid based on expectations and the shit that was talked BEFORE he got to the L. he was the next great player. he was AT LEAST the best player of his class. he's neither.

the best player of the 2010 HS class was predicted to be SOLID, MO WILLIAMS, ANDRE MILLER TYPE SOLID, by the same dumb fucks on this board coppin pleas for Stiff Hips not being a STAR.

so, as long as we keep shit in CONTEXT moving forward, i'm good.