Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectnigga, boozer is having better postseason that this muhfucka THIS YEAR...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=103505&mesg_id=103687
103687, nigga, boozer is having better postseason that this muhfucka THIS YEAR...
Posted by Basaglia, Sun May-12-13 11:14 PM
but, the expectations are so low for barnes, you niggas are buying this stupid shit. it's ridiculous. booz going home and barnes going home...round two.

i ain't have to take it back to deng...warren took it back...he said brand and laettner...ALL THAT...and niggas talkin some damn "ether" like it's true. oh, but i can't bring up how dominant deng was in 2007, same age barnes is now.

you know what i find fascinating. i can never get a definitive HOW GOOD WILL BARNES BE answer from muhfuckas who just HAVE to defend him, but they love to cyse it whenever he drops 15 or more.

and you plea copped, talking about shaq's fat and happy team...like that lessens what deng did.

stiff hips being guarded by midgets and gettin 20 points on 20 shots and it's party time.

damn, duke-hate is so fuckin powerful.