Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subject^^^This I agree with
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=102658&mesg_id=102790
102790, ^^^This I agree with
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Jul-18-14 08:55 AM
If Dieng is included...bye wiggy!

Otherwise I'd have reservations. Especially when they could probably get a more affordable option with Marz' package B suggestion. Denver would eat that deal alive.

Either way the team will be good but I don't think love will answer the issues those in favor of the trade are minimizing.

First time they're in a close playoff game, Kyrie gets beat off the Dibble and love doesn't rotate fast enough, shit will get real and you'll see that 'disgust' face from Bron. Now, a team that had locker room issues takes on a guy who's had issues with his front office and has a rep as being a dick to teammates. If things go sour, which would me anything less than conf finals this year, finals next year, then what? Because the expectations will rise with love. At least a year or 2 was expected with Wiggins. If it's gonna be the same span of time to it, I'd take my chances on Wiggins.

I wonder if this was a 19 year old Lebron, would people so feel the same. Because hindsight is a bitch. Players shouldn't GM. GM's should and if you can get a deal that satisfies your needs not including Wiggins, I'd do that first.

And let's not forget, this is the Cavs front office we are talking about not Miami's.