Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectmeh if lebron really is pushing for this then it's good as done
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=102658&mesg_id=102754
102754, meh if lebron really is pushing for this then it's good as done
Posted by southphillyman, Fri Jul-18-14 07:51 AM
the two things i don't like about it:

a)we probably never will see the full potential of wiggins if he goes to minny. if wiggins struggles early in a shitty situation the people in here campaigning hard as hell for yes votes (lol @ dula high 5'ing everyone that agrees with him) will use that as some sort of validation but i think most ppl understand the excitement over his potential lies in the assumption he develops on a good team under the tutelage of bron. if wiggins goes to minny i think fans of basketball lose out overall

b)the addition of love will take shots away from kyrie and likely knock him down to 3rd banana. not that big a deal as he'll still probably get off. i was just interested in seeing what he could do on a good team in the spotlight , his contribution will be diminished with the additional all star and i could see there being questions about what he could have done like there were with bosh

the funny thing about all the debate is i think most ppl on both sides would agree with the following.....
EITHER team is a contender to come out the east
NEITHER team would be a clear cut favorite against a strong western team in the short term
props to bron for wanting to deal with the big 3 pressure/hate again and we'll finally see how kyrie and love will react to the daily microscope