Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectyour man AWFUL...and i was calling it like i see it.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=102555&mesg_id=102618
102618, your man AWFUL...and i was calling it like i see it.
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Dec-11-13 05:43 PM
you caught feelings because he from 'cuse. i supported the dude and thought it could work. it don't. he think him and kyrie supposed to play "your turn, my turn" like wade and lebron did that first year. IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY.

cav done won 4 of 5 and that dude has scored 3, 5 and 6 in 3 of those wins. he not a big dog. and the problem is he thinks he is. he disrupted the lockerroom, dude. had kyrie passing for NO DAMN REASON against ATL the other night.

kyrie need to be kyrie and worry about WINNING, because no one talks about him averaging more dimes than damian lillard and just as many as tony parker and conley, because those dudes WIN, so their dime totals and passing abilities are not in question, nor should they be.

dion is a CLASSIC 6th man and i'd love it if he thrived in that spot for the cavs, but as long as he keeps thinking he's equal to kyrie, you gonna keep copping pleas for him and blaming kyrie for your man not being as good as he could be.

lance stephenson is a better player than dion because he accepted that he'll never be the guy. he don't have the skills for it. when will dion accept that?