Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectA stone-cold lock to be grossly underdrafted.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=102287&mesg_id=102515
102515, A stone-cold lock to be grossly underdrafted.
Posted by Frank Longo, Mon Jun-24-13 04:00 PM
The mocks I see all have him falling to the second round, when even though he might need a couple of years, he's absolutely first round talent for me. (One of the mocks I see has him going to the Lakers. Cue LA sprouting one collective boner.)

The weird thing about the PGs in this draft is all the question marks around every one of them. Burke/Larkin's size, MCW's jumper, Kabongo didn't play all the time, McCollum got hurt, Wolters played in a shit conference, Schroeder was overseas so who knows with him, etc. Yet with all of these guys, I could see any of them having the best initial impact, and any of them having the longest career, and any of them having the highest peak. None of it would surprise me.

The fact that Kabongo will be second round and all of those others may be first rounders just goes to show what kind of thievery the team that drafts him will be committing. I think he'll need some time to work on shot selection and a better jumper, but I wouldn't bet against him.