Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectTony Wroten
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=101918&mesg_id=102188
102188, Tony Wroten
Posted by ChuckNeal, Thu May-31-12 05:50 PM
Ceiling: Tyreke Evans with J Kidd's vision/defense/rebounding. Floor: poor man's Tyreke (good off the dribble but not Tyreke and more turnovers).

I'm sticking to my guns on this dude. I think that he's one of those smart, hard working but emptional and immature dudes that will need the right environment to grow. I'm actually hoping he lands with Memphis. He'll get to sit without pressure for a few yrs and Hollins has done well with previous emotional guys (Zbo, Tony Allen). But Tony has to get better with his right hand, needs to develop that jumper A LOT and has to cut down on the turnovers and be happy with making the simple play when it's needed. He's a 6'5 athlete that can defend, rebound and see things on the court that not many other guards, pro or college can see. When he's attacking, he's hard to stop because of his movement off the dribble and his size/strenghth. Plus, dude is a fighter. He ain't afraid of shit. If he figures it all out, he'll be an elite pg in the league. It'll take time if it does happen though.