Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectWhat I'm hearing and what I do, don't want
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=101523&mesg_id=101891
101891, What I'm hearing and what I do, don't want
Posted by The Real, Mon Dec-30-13 09:28 AM
The rumor mill has started and here is what I do and don't want:

1. I want Shanahan AND staff fired. However, I'm hearing Cowher is the leading candidate. WTF?!?! I DO NOT WANT COWHER. Why go for another coach that's going to break the bank and is going to bring "more of the same." A name I have heard and I was slightly intrigued was Ken Whisenhunt.

2. A true GM and here is where I have mixed feelings. The name I'm hearing associated with this is A.J. Smith. I am not an A.J. Smith fan at all, he feels himself a lot. He likes to take A LOT of credit for a team's success and his ego gets in the way. However, he does know how to evaluate talent. This is where I'm torn.

3. I wanted KC gone at the end of this season but I think his three starts deaded all the media created controversy. So I'm okay with bringing him back but would not be upset if we could get a pick for him. We need all the draft picks we can get.

4. I know this won't happen but FedEx needs field-turf. They resurfaced the field half-way through the season and it was still terrible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------