Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectDamn shame that RG is catching all of this heat.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=101523&mesg_id=101752
101752, Damn shame that RG is catching all of this heat.
Posted by Ausar72, Tue Nov-26-13 11:10 AM
That game last night put all of our flaws on display, for a national TV audience to gawk at.

I say it's a shame for RGII to take this heat, but on the flip side he got MOST (albeit deservedly so) of the praise for what we did last year, but still it's disheartening, and you don't that type of stuff getting to your young franchise QB.

Our line(s)are so bad, and looking at what the niners were doing last night, by just rushing four, just shows how we ain't ready (literally for prime time). They were only rushing four, and getting legit serious pressure on our QB (this is the tactic from here on out by the way) while dropping seven in coverage. If your team has the talent (like the 49ers especially do) or with some appropriately timed blitzes at the weakest points of our line (everywhere except Trent) you can have our number. The offense can't go and every play looks like a broken play, last-ditch effort before the QB gets blasted, time and time again.

I have finally seen the light on Shanahan and he need to GO! i was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and have him remain for the sake of continuity, but all of this shit his fault due to his inability to build a team correctly. I was even willing accept that the cap penalty is a valid defense for our inability to field a balanced team. Come realize that he was in charge when that shit went down. It was HIS FAULT, which ultimately i attribute to him being old and trying to cut corners to getting the team out of the mass that was the Snyder/Cerrato era, but he shot himself in the foot.

There is no guarantee, if given the opportunity, that he won't make another similarly team-crippling mistake, because he's old and is running out of time (like leaving the already hurt franchise QB out on the field, up by 14 in the playoffs).

Ugh. Bring on the offseason and get rid of this dude.

<<<---"That's my quarterback!" (c) T.O.

my thoughts,

peace.