Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectComing up on Philly
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=101523&mesg_id=101699
101699, Coming up on Philly
Posted by Dae021, Tue Nov-12-13 10:45 AM
- Which Griff will show up? Now granted the last couple weeks he hasn't been bad, but the play calling has left him wanting.

- Which D will show up? If Brandon Merriweather gets too excited he's going to take a shot at Desean I can see that happening. Shady look like he's back in stride just in time to take us apart again. We held Adrian Peterson under 100 but he hurt us in the 4th quarter when we absolutely had to stop him. i'm genuinely worried about how this unit will fare on Sunday. With Foles playing very efficient ball and using Riley Cooper the offense isn't what Chip might've thought but its become very consistent and winning games.

- Our Special teams are viewing games that they didn't give up touchdowns as wins, yea nuff said.

- I hate to break this to people, this team isn't that good and doesn't seem to have the same belief and heart that last years team did.

- If we don't see a huge turn around I think Shanny might be done after next year, and i'd be in favor. I know I know all the pleas copped, my thing is record if he can't win, then you've got to move on.

- We better run Alf into the ground, Roy is cool and all but Alf is the motor that makes this car go. Ride him.

- Will Philly's streak of not winning at home continue?