Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectI think that's the way they're going to play it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=101523&mesg_id=101687
101687, I think that's the way they're going to play it
Posted by Dae021, Wed Nov-06-13 09:41 AM
Bottle up AP and leave the ball in Ponder's hands. He's proven he can't do it and if this team can score 28 points they should win this game going away.

I just don't want one of those "ADRIAN PETERSON IS LOOSE!" runs. Those shits kill the confidence of your defense. You know the one where everyone touches him, has a shot to bring him down and just flat out doesn't get it done. I really worry about that this week.

Truth be told Amerson has been good, but its the safety position that allows Haz to call the game he wants. With Merriweather stabilizing the back end its allowed Haz to call stuff he wouldn't normally have been able to call. I don't think Ponder will be able to beat the exotic blitz schemes and only Jennings is good enough to really run away from someone. D. Hall track him all over the field and try and take him away with physical bumps to disrupt his routes and lets get it rolling!

Like you said, if they run the ball and then throw in some play action with Pierre and Jordan they should win this game in a laugher, but I worry this is a trap game fora bad team and it turns out to be a close one where Griff makes a few mistakes and the Vikes capitalize on it.