Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectCouple of Things
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=101523&mesg_id=101641
101641, Couple of Things
Posted by Dae021, Fri Oct-25-13 10:11 AM
- Hankerson hurt his foot running around the house with his kids, he's questionable for Sunday.

- Griff is getting closer to the player he was last year, he may never be the player he was pre injury, but he's getting closer. That bodes well for this team going forward.

- The Defense didn't play particularly well last week, but a short field once, and then a punt return for a td aren't on them. Still gave up a ton of points though, and that was to the back-up, Peyton about to go for 500.

- I'm sure Alfred Morris is way too humble of a guy and a team first guy, but i'm sure he's salty about running the team all the way down the field to get taken out and have Roy Helu score all the tds. Doesn't really matter to me as long as points go on the board, but I was just thinking about that.

- You know its tough that our Special teams coach is so bad. He was a player for many years, he was a special teams guy for the majority of those years. He's played the game and knows what he's talking about, but for some reason he can't get guys to play for him. If they give up another on to Trindon Holliday (which is VERY likely) you might as well not ride back with the team bro. 4 straight weeks with giving up a td, you can't stand for that.

- I wonder if the fans will treat Shanny on Sunday.

- We've got to run the ball to keep Peyton off the field, only way we have a chance, a shootout will end poorly for us.