Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports Archives
Topic subjectlet's rap cuz
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=21&topic_id=101523&mesg_id=101608
101608, let's rap cuz
Posted by Tiger Woods, Fri Oct-18-13 01:17 PM
for years you were the most pragmatic Skins fan on the boards. Most all of your predictions came true, as cynical as they often were. I'll even admit that you helped me view this team through more rational lenses.

But...

you pined for Mike Shanahan the coach, no?

I mean I ain't carrying NO AGENDA. I have NO ULTERIOR MOTIVE here Smuts. I'm just recalling what I'm pretty sure is true - you wanted Shanahan the coach.

Now, I also recall you openly rejecting Shanhan as Head Football Honcho in Ashburn. But oddly enough I don't think the talent is as bad as the execution, at least right today. Shanny the GM has been overall pretty solid - Kerrigan, Morris, obviously Griffin, Jarvis Jenkins, Amerson, Neild, Royster, Riley...I mean those are all pretty good if not very good and in some cases even great players.

So all this to get to my question - how do you overall view Shanahan the head personnel man? Like if you were giving a letter grade, would you give him anything lower than a B?